Dalton to the Cowboys 1yr $7M per Schefter

Just now, WMDman said:

Although I hate the cowgirls, I will always root for Dalton. Wish him nothing but the best

Will always be a buffalo legend for that play. And seems like a good guy. 

• Like (+1) 4

Never thought he’d end up with New England. I think they’re going with Stidham and Hoyer.

I truly believe that Belichick wants to prove that he can develop another franchise QB, and that it was his system + coaching that was the biggest factor in the NE dynasty.

(I obviously hope he fails...lol)

• Like (+1) 6

58 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

What?!  lmao

DALTON TO COWBOYS! 

We went to dinner once at a very nice but blue hair type restaurant in Florida. The wife says “Frank, you forgot your hearing aides, didn’t you?” To which Frank responds “WHAT???” 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

Happy he is not a patriot. I’ll always like the guy for his part in breaking the drought, but man, him and the bengals always played the bills tough. Him on the Patriots would be exhausting. Much rather them settle with Newton or Stidham 

• Like (+1) 3

I'm surprised he's getting paid so little, but the Patriots would have had to make their roster weaker than it already is to afford him. They're gonna roll with Stidham this year, they don't really have a choice. The only other possibility is Cam Newton and he doesn't strike me as a Belichick type at all.

• Like (+1) 1