Happy 22nd Birthday Tremaine Edmunds

8 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Unbelievable that this kid is only 22. 

That's what I was thinking. Two years into his NFL career and he just turned 22. If his body holds up long term and he continues to improve he could have some amazing career stats and be one of all-time best by the time he retires.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Happy said:

He would be on some defenses.

So what he is the future of the MLB position

And people thought he would be a bust or average at Mike. But he just pro bowled at 21 and will be an all pro eventually. I would bank on it

• Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Maybe 10 years ago

Nowadays you put a Ray Lewis or Urlacher at MLB and he's a part time player. The game's changed

I would find a spot for Lewis, Urlacher and Barrett Ruud also would stay on the field, obviously Kuechly is the best of all and stays on the field even if you are running all DBs...

TE improved in his second year, just like Josh Allen.  If they both take a step up again, the Bills will be tough this year.  Lots of losses on the D, but, apparent replacements have  been brought in.  Not sure if a 9 sack replacement for Phillips is on the roster, though.  But EO might get a dozen himself, so lets see how it goes.

Happy birthday TE! 

22 was 40 yeas ago,  I was wearing camouflage with the Corp in those days, damn time flies when your having fun and living your life.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I would find a spot for Lewis, Urlacher and Barrett Ruud also would stay on the field, obviously Kuechly is the best of all and stays on the field even if you are running all DBs...

Barrett Ruud? Were you a Tom Ruud fan too? He sucked so bad that there's not one picture of him in a Bills uniform on Google Image Search.

HBD T!

Edited by Rico

Man, to be 22 again....  I would certainly fick it up like I did the first time....The kitties/drugs were my first, second and third objectives.

Drugs were easy to get.......kitties....they came in periodical/unpredictable  waves

Edited by BUFFALOKIE