Horrible Bills Nightmare

I rarely ever dream of the Bills or Bills players in the offseason. But last night I had a dream Josh Allen was my bartender and he kicked me out bc I was wearing a Losman jersey. He said "it makes sense though. He only wears half my number, "  as he slid his finger down the middle of his shirt. "Because he's half the player." I was like DAAMN haha. It was actually really funny, I woke up laughing. And yes, I do own a Losman jersey, sadly. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Pics please. And if you could crop yourself out that would be awesome 

If you like to keep you food in your belly, you wouldn't want any pics involving me.

?

9 hours ago, Chaos said:

Last night had an all too vivid nightmare that the 2020 season was cancelled and the NFL decided it would not be fair to have the Bengals draft first again, so they created a lottery system, and the Patriots ended up with the first pick and took Trevor Lawrence. It is imperative the 2020 season kickoff ASAP to prove to this nightmare is a fiction and not a premonition. 

Yeah, I remember my first beer, too.

11 hours ago, Augie said:

What did the cat have to say? Why didn’t you ask it to hold on, until after you peed? 

I have so many important questions for this thread, I think I should pace myself. 

I’m guessing the Pats* were also awarded extra comp picks. This is SERIOUS! 

Pinch yourself, WAKE UP! 

....oh, wait......

Augie, you’re killing me.

11 hours ago, Success said:

I remember when everyone was so upset that the Colts were going to continue winning everything in sight when they got Luck.

Lawrence looks great in college.  Tons of QB's have. I can't lose sleep over it.  We have Allen, Diggs & Tre, and will rule the division until I'm old.

you are old!  Just kidding.

In their quest for league dominance, PS&E throws all their efforts into making their beloved franchise #1 – The Bills are sold to a Japanese business consortium to finance a tear down and rebuild of the Sabres.  The consortium's faulty  preparation for the takeover of the assumed 'yakyuu' team results in a full front office purge.  A triumvirate of Nix, Whaley, and 'Skirts' Brandon return to guide the clueless new owners.  Newly rehired coach Wrecks Ryan vows to 'Make Buffalo Bills Football Great Again' – well, at least to win the offseason.  Sleep well, kiddies.

16 hours ago, DFT said:

Last night I had a dream that a hamburger was eating ME!!!!

I'm being followed by a cheese sandwich.:ph34r:

15 hours ago, njbuff said:

Last night I had a dream that me and Kate Upton were laying in bed sharing a cigarette after the deed.

You don't strike me a someone who smokes. 

• Like (+1) 1

Bills fans are like one of those Lifetime movies where the woman is constantly paranoid the abusive ex is going to show up again.

Of course, in those movies he always does show up.....and beats the Bills again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Chaos said:

Last night had an all too vivid nightmare that the 2020 season was cancelled and the NFL decided it would not be fair to have the Bengals draft first again, so they created a lottery system, and the Patriots ended up with the first pick and took Trevor Lawrence. It is imperative the 2020 season kickoff ASAP to prove to this nightmare is a fiction and not a premonition. 

your wish is granted