Horrible Bills Nightmare

Last night had an all too vivid nightmare that the 2020 season was cancelled and the NFL decided it would not be fair to have the Bengals draft first again, so they created a lottery system, and the Patriots ended up with the first pick and took Trevor Lawrence. It is imperative the 2020 season kickoff ASAP to prove to this nightmare is a fiction and not a premonition. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

Funny that I rarely dream anything Bills related but seriously I dreamed a few days ago that they rented out New Era for wedding receptions.  People kept getting in my way to use the sinks to pee in.  After what was a half hour of dreaming I realized I needed to get up and pee which I did after the cat had a brief conversation.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Last night had an all too vivid nightmare that the 2020 season was cancelled and the NFL decided it would not be fair to have the Bengals draft first again, so they created a lottery system, and the Patriots ended up with the first pick and took Trevor Lawrence. It is imperative the 2020 season kickoff ASAP to prove to this nightmare is a fiction and not a premonition. 

This is not a good dream. Get well soon brother. Would hate to see this unfold.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

This is not a good dream. Get well soon brother. Would hate to see this unfold.

I have not heard the Bill. Belichek is suspected of working with the Chinese to create the Covid-19 virus, but if things unfold this way, he certainly will be on my suspect list. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Funny that I rarely dream anything Bills related but seriously I dreamed a few days ago that they rented out New Era for wedding receptions.  People kept getting in my way to use the sinks to pee in.  After what was a half hour of dreaming I realized I needed to get up and pee which I did after the cat had a brief conversation.

What did the cat have to say? Why didn’t you ask it to hold on, until after you peed? 

I have so many important questions for this thread, I think I should pace myself. 

I’m guessing the Pats* were also awarded extra comp picks. This is SERIOUS! 

6 minutes ago, ticketssince61 said:

I had a dream that there was a global pandemic and an economic meltodown ... felt so real!

Pinch yourself, WAKE UP! 

....oh, wait......

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Last night I had a dream that sometime soon traumatised Bills fans will stop fretting over the Patriots..

I think your lying. And trying to show off you superior fan credentials. 

31 minutes ago, DFT said:

Last night I had a dream that a hamburger was eating ME!!!!

So this women you call hamburger...

• Haha (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

hey peeing in the sinks was the way 30 years ago

• Like (+1) 1

I remember when everyone was so upset that the Colts were going to continue winning everything in sight when they got Luck.

Lawrence looks great in college.  Tons of QB's have. I can't lose sleep over it.  We have Allen, Diggs & Tre, and will rule the division until I'm old.

• Like (+1) 1

The definition of your screen name says it all:

"A state of utter confusion or disorder; a total lack of organization or order. any confused, disorderly mass: a chaos of meaningless phrases. the infinity of space or formless matter supposed to have preceded the existence of the ordered universe."

Everything is OK Chaos.  The patsies* are in an ebb flow.  Tommy boy is gone as is his partner in crime Gronk.  Now if you were to say that you had a bad dream about ref oriented patsie* conspiracies, spygate conspiracies, deflate gate conspiracies, etc., etc., I would say you might have something.....

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

So, in life, have any of your dreams come true? OR are you and absolute failure? (say failure, say failure)

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

That would actually be pretty cool besides the Pats drafting Lawrence thing. 2 new draft classes at once?

I just woke up from a nightmare that @Chandler#81 quit modding and this stupid ass LAMP thread was never locked!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1