Top Five Professional Wrestlers of All Time

Logic

10 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Just had to chime in and say I find it funny how many "pro wrestling" threads appear at this forum from time to time.

People actually watch that stuff?

?

Oh wait, are you also going to tell us that it's fake?!?

I don't think anyone here could actually handle knowing that.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Oh wait, are you also going to tell us that it's fake?!?

I don't think anyone here could actually handle knowing that.

What's funny about that is that I guess none of those people watch any tv or movies because, shockingly, those things are fake too! I don't know of any adult that doesn't already know this, and yet there are so many that get so into other shows that also aren't real but no one's is running to tell them it's fake.....

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

What's funny about that is that I guess none of those people watch any tv or movies because, shockingly, those things are fake too! I don't know of any adult that doesn't already know this, and yet there are so many that get so into other shows that also aren't real but no one's is running to tell them it's fake.....

Wait, so there's not actually a bald French guy, who speaks with an English accent, commanding a Galaxy-class Federation Starship in the 24th century?!?

22 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Wait, so there's not actually a bald French guy, who speaks with an English accent, commanding a Galaxy-class Federation Starship in the 24th century?!?

No, but there will be.....

On 5/7/2020 at 11:17 AM, Nextmanup said:

Just had to chime in and say I find it funny how many "pro wrestling" threads appear at this forum from time to time.

People actually watch that stuff?

?

I'm definitely super glad you chimed in to tell us how much better you are than the rest of us lowly simpletons. Not sure the thread would've been quite the same without your valuable contribution.

Wrestlemania 3 stuff on FS1 tonight. Lots of great characters. Jesse the Body announcing was great with his straight man Mean Gene. Piper, Macho Man,  Andre the giant,  Hulk. Fun stuff. 

Anyone that made a career after Wrestling....

So  The Rock..

And that other dude... I don't remember his name.

The real top 5 professional wrestlers are probably the last 5 guys that won Olympic gold before they got rid of wrestling.

Edited by Hardhatharry

Used to go to the Aud on Friday nights, late 50's,  to watch wrestling.  Chuck Healy was the announcer.  Ilio Depaolo, Bo Bo Brazil, etc.  There was usually a midget match too.  It was filmed on Fridays and re-run on WBEN on Saturday. 

On 5/12/2020 at 11:44 PM, Buffalo716 said:

Undertaker

Stone Cold

I know he isn't the best but before he left wwe I really was starting to like Dean Ambrose as a wrestler and character

He’s basically the same character; AEW champion Jon Moxley.

19 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yeah I know who Jon moxley is

I hardly have enough time to watch WWE I really don't have the time to also watch aew unfortunately

I find AEW much more entertaining. Way too much talking in WWE.

• Like (+1) 1