Top Five Professional Wrestlers of All Time

Logic

I'll give you my Mt. Rushmore list since to me there's 4 guys that stand out on a whole other level that there was nobody else I could list with them at #5.  To me the all around best I've ever seen that had the total package of in ring ability, on the mic and promo ability and natural charisma were:

Ric Flair

Macho Man Randy Savage

Shawn Michaels

Stone Cold Steve Austin

It's hard for me give the number 5 spot to somebody because if I based it off in ring ability I would give it to the Hitman Brett Hart but if I based it off of personality and Charisma I would give the nod to Hogan. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, njbuff said:

1. The Undertaker and it isn't even close.

This x 10.

Mr. Perfect / Curt Henning makes my Top 5. Incredible mic work, great technique and my all-time favorite finisher.

A.J. Styles likely will be up there, too, after he calls it a career.

Edited by Golden Goat
  • Like (+1) 1

Lets go old school  (In no particular  order)

Andre the Giant

Ernie the Cat Ladd

BoBo Brazil

Hans Schmidt

The Mighty Igor

The Sheik  (camel clutch)

Lord Athol ,Layton

George Steele

Gorilla Monsoon.

These entertainers filled the Aud back in the day

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is tough to do because there's really 2 categories, in ring/technical ability and Mike skills/character. For me, someone like Hogan would be at the top of the 2nd category but not very high in the first one. Benoit would fit in the opposite to me, near the top of the first but much lower in the second. I would put someone like Jericho in a balance between the 2

On 5/2/2020 at 11:00 AM, Bermuda Triangle said:

1. Ricky Steamboat 

Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat if you're nasty.

I remember when someone smashed the ring bell directly into his throat. He was gone for a long time after that.....wonder if it was an accident.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Andre the giant

rick rude

these two were real life scary dudes when they wanted to be and nobody messed with them

Supposedly Bad News Brown called Andre off a bus to fight and Andre didn't move.

Not only was Bad News  big and tough, he won a bronze medal in Judo at the Olympics. That was a bad dude.  

Edited by The Jerk
  • Like (+1) 1

It'll always be Hogan for me.  I was right in the age range that his whole act was targeted at and I ate it up as a kid.

After that, I'd probably go with Kurt Angle.  He wasn't the same once they tried to make him more serious, but the goofy character he played at the start was absolutely amazing.  Now that I mention it, I think I'm going to have to go dig up some of his old interactions with Edge and Christian.  That stuff was comedy gold.  I guess I'd list them as my favorite tag team because I'm quickly realizing that the stuff I enjoyed the most was the characters.