Dimarco PT

31 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Its been explained to you but you’re being stubborn.

Daboll is an NFL level coordinator.  Sean McDermott hears the play call.  Do you really think the play by design was a fly pattern to our FB?  

Only in Buffalo so far.

12 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Because there has been no hint of such a problem.

They got rid of a lot of experienced vets they didn't want to pay/play anymore.  Most of them were better than DiMarco.

If he's such a great leader, make him an assistant coach.

The fact he has been a captain for the Bills shows they clearly DO place a value on his leadership 

14 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Its been explained to you but you’re being stubborn.

Daboll is an NFL level coordinator.  Sean McDermott hears the play call.  Do you really think the play by design was a fly pattern to our FB?  

i see,  fine you’re right it was a brilliant design to use two slow lumbering guys who drew man coverage and one safety deep to open up  underneath For the fastest guy running a 10 yard in route into 5 man zone who came wide open 8 seconds after the snap. 

Josh sucks for not executing, getting happy feet throwing after 6 seconds. I hope they Cut him.

6 hours ago, Mountain Man said:

The fact he has been a captain for the Bills shows they clearly DO place a value on his leadership 

Players vote for their Captains. 

McCoy was Captain for the first time in his career at the start of the 2018 season.  He was cut before the 2019 season.  Same with "Captain" Taiwan Jones. 

28 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

i see,  fine you’re right it was a brilliant design to use two slow lumbering guys who drew man coverage and one safety deep to open up  underneath For the fastest guy running a 10 yard in route into 5 man zone who came wide open 8 seconds after the snap. 

Josh sucks for not executing, getting happy feet throwing after 6 seconds. I hope they Cut him.

You sound like a hormonal teen with all this drama and hyperbole...geezus.  Failed execution happens in the NFL...did you know the that?  

The fact that the play design did in fact draw two guys on DiMarco means it worked but you want to put your fingers in your ears and repeat “Im right Im right Im right Im right Im right”.

If you’re a defensive coordinator, do you think its advantage for the defense to have two guys on a FB?  

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You sound like a hormonal teen with all this drama and hyperbole...geezus.  Failed execution happens in the NFL...did you know the that?  

The fact that the play design did in fact draw two guys on DiMarco means it worked but you want to put your fingers in your ears and repeat “Im right Im right Im right Im right Im right”.

If you’re a defensive coordinator, do you think its advantage for the defense to have two guys on a FB?  

Please research what double covered means and review that play, it’s a pretty basic concept. I know it can sink in. Hint: A Safety coming over to help after a throw is not that. 

Also: If I’m a defensive coordinator I hope every team I play runs dumb play and personnel combos like that every single down ever. 

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Please research what double covered means and review that play, it’s a pretty basic concept. I know it can sink in. Hint: A Safety coming over to help after a throw is not that. 

Also: If I’m a defensive coordinator I hope every team I play runs dumb play and personnel combos like that every single down ever. 

Yep, if you’re a defensive coordinator, you want to have two men drawn to a fullback and have the #1 wideout singled up.  That’s the perfect design.  But hey, you’re right and everybody else is wrong.  Our coaching staff is soooooooo incredibly stupid and you’re not.  Grow up.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yep, if you’re a defensive coordinator, you want to have two men drawn to a fullback and have the #1 wideout singled up.  That’s the perfect design.  But hey, you’re right and everybody else is wrong.  Our coaching staff is soooooooo incredibly stupid and you’re not.  Grow up.

brown “singled up” ? 

B43C2497-BBAA-46F5-8C23-5BCB587A369A.jpeg

Pat is  “doubled“ ? 

80994AC2-7C98-493E-AB8B-C9594A32CC1E.jpeg

Learn, then speak 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
We can all see who has growing to do.

35 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

brown “singled up” ? 

B43C2497-BBAA-46F5-8C23-5BCB587A369A.jpeg

Pat is  “doubled“ ? 

80994AC2-7C98-493E-AB8B-C9594A32CC1E.jpeg

Learn, then speak 

Geezus dude.  You're evidence is a still frame right after the ball was snapped.  The safety came over to help so that means our slow fullback drew two men.  Here's the result of it...2 men.  You don't want two defenders on a fullback?

DiMarco.jpg

If you actually let the play develop and not just screen shot the snap, you'll see the design.

Here's Brown running a crossing route over the middle, beating his single defender.  That's where the ball was supposed to go.  

Brown is circled in red.  If Allen hits Brown that's a BIG gain.  This is why @GunnerBill was saying that Allen should have held it longer....he's not pressured.

That safety in the right corner of this frame has to stay back?  Why?  Because DiMarco is running deep.

Brown crossing.jpg

Edited by Royale with Cheese

And the reason it takes so long is Brown doesn't win at the line. He gets held up. That causes an issue and throws the timing of the play off. But there is still about a 1% chance that the ball was supposed to go to Di Marco as a primary read. They ran that play earlier in the year definitely with Smith and I think Di Marco was outside too and Brown won at the line and it was a big gain. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Geezus dude.  You're evidence is a still frame right after the ball was snapped.  The safety came over to help so that means our slow fullback drew two men.  Here's the result of it...2 men.  You don't want two defenders on a fullback?

DiMarco.jpg

If you actually let the play develop and not just screen shot the snap, you'll see the design.

Here's Brown running a crossing route over the middle, beating his single defender.  That's where the ball was supposed to go.  

Brown is circled in red.  If Allen hits Brown that's a BIG gain.  This is why @GunnerBill was saying that Allen should have held it longer....he's not pressured.

That safety in the right corner of this frame has to stay back?  Why?  Because DiMarco is running deep.

Brown crossing.jpg

You circled mckenzie. But at least you’re trying now.

Safety is just dropping to deepest man. Splitting lee and pat. Brown is right around the 50 jogging at half speed. Note he is surrounded by a triangle with 3 eyes on the QB. 

no good nfl play should take 6-7 seconds to develop. That is when this throw frame occurs. That is entirely my point. 

imo josh is just chucking it up as no one is open because the texans rushed 2 guys. 

the only guy really ever open during the drop was Devin in the flat, but zone would have come down for a minimal gain. 

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You circled mckenzie. But at least you’re trying now

You're actually right on this one but it makes your point even dumber.  Look at how open SINGLE covered Brown is 10 yards even further down field.

If Josh hits him in stride, especially since the corner has his back to the play and the safety is 40 yards deep....this is a gigantic play.

Your arrogance meter looks like it took a dip huh?  Or are you going to keep pounding the table that Daboll wanted the DiMarco as the primary read LOL.

Brown crossing.jpg

22 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You're actually right on this one but it makes your point even dumber.  Look at how open SINGLE covered Brown is 10 yards even further down field.

If Josh hits him in stride, especially since the corner has his back to the play and the safety is 40 yards deep....this is a gigantic play.

Your arrogance meter looks like it took a dip huh?  Or are you going to keep pounding the table that Daboll wanted the DiMarco as the primary read LOL.

Brown crossing.jpg

I just said it’s a stupid play. You’re the one: 

-calling single coverage double coverage

-Calling zone coverage single coverage 

-calling mckenzie Brown (anyway watch Browns next 3 steps as he bumps into the other zone defender you conveniently cropped out to the right.)

-saying 7 seconds isn’t long enough for a play to develop

-not understanding what a wr half jogging means about their route in relation to progression 

but at least you looked back at the play I’ll take that as some progress.

the more you know! Keep working buddy. We’re all rooting for you. 

20 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I just said it’s a stupid play. You’re the one: 

-calling single coverage double coverage

-Calling zone coverage single coverage 

-calling mckenzie Brown

-saying 7 seconds isn’t long enough for a play to develop

-not understanding what a wr half jogging means about their route in relation to progression 

but at least you looked back at the play I’ll take that as some progress.

the more you know! Keep working buddy. We’re all rooting for you. 

I clarified might point but just keep up the arrogance with you’re incredibly stupid opinion.  Other people have tried to explain it to you but nope...you’re the smartest man.

“Learn then speak”
Get over yourself.

Stupid play call when you have WR open for big gains...LOL. 

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I clarified might point but just keep up the arrogance with you’re incredibly stupid opinion.  Other people have tried to explain it to you but nope...you’re the smartest man.

“Learn then speak”
Get over yourself.

Stupid play call when you have WR open for big gains...LOL. 

Couple edits you might want to look at

6DAA4686-CD4F-4B0D-A2D6-5287C6969E4E.jpeg