Dimarco PT

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I think DiMarco plays out his contract and they are looking for a new fullback next year. I wonder if they go after Kyle Juszcyk again as he will be in the final year of his deal this season. 

I myself was really hoping they would pusue Dan Viatle, or Rooseevlt Nix but obviously they didnt. I’m interested to see how Bronson Rechsteiner does with the Ravens. He likely doesn’t make their squad, but he’s and interesting guy. 

20+ years ago, a friend of mine was in a club.  He was at the bar waiting for a drink.  While he was waiting, he and the (beautiful) woman next to him starting casually chatting.  Out of nowhere, this giant dude charged at him from across the room and beat him to a pulp.  Broke his ribs, punctured his lung...  It was bad.  Turns out talking to Scott Steiner’s girl is a bad idea.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

I want to gauge out @Gugny's eyes every time I see DiMarco's name in print.

Here is word find based on DiMarco.  Does that make you want to gauge it out more?  Can we watch?

y r t c t u r k h e y h n k s 
x e u f a z p o i n t s b a y 
m t r t d p a s s c x f p x q 
l s f e i h c p b c k f k p r 
p o p a m f i e l d g o a l g 
x r r m a h r c o s e y e f u 
x v o s r o s i c z p a c n n 
b e b f c n q a k r d l n b g 
u t o s o f i l e e b p e e y 
w e w c h r a a r w u a i y g 
e r l m z v t s t o f t r p u 
c a t c h f h y t p f r e b q 
f n s l l i b d t t a i p v h 
a o s u p e r b o w l c x w s 
d q t y j p c f o h o k e v e 

1 hour ago, Billl said:

20+ years ago, a friend of mine was in a club.  He was at the bar waiting for a drink.  While he was waiting, he and the (beautiful) woman next to him starting casually chatting.  Out of nowhere, this giant dude charged at him from across the room and beat him to a pulp.  Broke his ribs, punctured his lung...  It was bad.  Turns out talking to Scott Steiner’s girl is a bad idea.

So did your friend sue Scott Steiner?  Unprovoked assault is both a criminal and civil case.

On 5/1/2020 at 9:35 AM, dbfla10 said:

Does anyone know or where to get information on how often Dimarco is on the field. I wonder if the Bills running game is that much better with him out there. I wonder cause he takes a roster spot. Teams are starting to use ST LBs, and TEs as a FB to save a spot. May be worth a look. 

I think he should be on the field as much as possible give josh more screen play options.  

17 hours ago, Happy said:

So did your friend sue Scott Steiner?  Unprovoked assault is both a criminal and civil case.

I think he did, actually.  Don’t remember how it all turned out, but it seems like he got some money out of the deal.  I haven’t seen the guy in close to 20 years.

49 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

How do you know? It's a relatively young roster that has lost a number of experienced veterans in recent years

Because there has been no hint of such a problem.

They got rid of a lot of experienced vets they didn't want to pay/play anymore.  Most of them were better than DiMarco.

If he's such a great leader, make him an assistant coach.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Because there has been no hint of such a problem.

They got rid of a lot of experienced vets they didn't want to pay/play anymore.  Most of them were better than DiMarco.

If he's such a great leader, make him an assistant coach.

DiMarco was voted Captain on special teams, I think that is why he is still around.  Not sure why he sees the field at all on offense.  I'm not against using a FB, just against using DiMarco as a fullback.  He hasn't done anything worth talking about on offense.  Daboll should look at how SF uses Kyle Jusczyk if he wants a FB.

18 minutes ago, Happy said:

DiMarco was voted Captain on special teams, I think that is why he is still around.  Not sure why he sees the field at all on offense.  I'm not against using a FB, just against using DiMarco as a fullback.  He hasn't done anything worth talking about on offense.  Daboll should look at how SF uses Kyle Jusczyk if he wants a FB.

There's a good chance that title goes to "Dirty Red" Matakevich soon.  DiMarco already took a pay cut and will be let go probably this year.

Next year for sure.

22 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Not a chance. Daboll was being cute thinking they could hit Dimarco on the outside. Brown’s cut in was so lazy there is no chance he was a late read in that play. 

the only good that came from this one was Dimarco and smith came off the next play (probably for oxygen) for the guys who should have been in for that play, and knox immediately got a first down. 

LOL not even close.

28 minutes ago, Happy said:

That's nice.  That "C" on his jersey will look sweet framed in his man cave in a year.

You're right.  Daboll wants a FB, but doesn't know what to do with him (part of the passing game of course!).

Maybe better to keep DiMarco and dump Zelig Daboll.

38 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

There's a good chance that title goes to "Dirty Red" Matakevich soon.  DiMarco already took a pay cut and will be let go probably this year.

Next year for sure.

Or Taiwan Jones. 

But honestly I could see Gilliam taking his job. Kid was a special teams ace at Tulane. I think he had 6 blocked kicks in 2 years. Plus he’s an athlete, unlike DiMarco.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Next year for sure.

You know, I could totally see a guy like Matakevich doubling as a fullback in addition to linebacker and special teams ace. Maybe they follow the lead of the Ravens with Patrick Ricard as a two way guy. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/1/2020 at 8:40 AM, Brennan Huff said:

All I know is there should never be a play call for 4th and long in the 4th quarter of a playoff game where Allen is chucking the ball up for Dimarco in double coverage. I’m sure that not how the play was drawn up but he shouldn’t have even been on the field..

that he baited the defense into thinking a FB was needed (Is likely a heavier package) and then dragged multiple pass defenders deep isn’t terrible play design but he shouldn’t have been targeted.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

You know, I could totally see a guy like Matakevich doubling as a fullback in addition to linebacker and special teams ace. Maybe they follow the lead of the Ravens with Patrick Ricard as a two way guy. 

Interesting to see if that happens.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Next year for sure.

DiMarco is 31 and his contract is done after the 2020 season.  Probably is gone after this year.

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So what then? The primary read was the two slots crossing into 5 man zone, or was the design to wait 7 second for a passing window for brown after he cleared said zone. I’m seriously curious what the narrative is that I’m missing. 

Its been explained to you but you’re being stubborn.

Daboll is an NFL level coordinator.  Sean McDermott hears the play call.  Do you really think the play by design was a fly pattern to our FB?