Any Bills Cut candidates with trade value?

2 hours ago, ganesh said:

Trent Murphy,   Foster,  TJ Yeldon,  Wallace 

Maybe on Murphy. His deadcap would be kind of high. Also what pick would trading him give us, anything between and 4th and 6th?

Foster yes- worth a 6th-7th

Yeldon yes- worth nothing, would get nothing for him

Wallace- No, too cheap and good and reliable but if we did trade him I feel we could get a 3rd-5th.

On 5/2/2020 at 9:55 AM, ganesh said:

Trent Murphy,   Foster,  TJ Yeldon,  Wallace 

Wallace isn't being traded unless somebody blows them away with an offer.  Hes effective, cheap and young, all things you don't trade.

On 4/30/2020 at 11:18 PM, WMDman said:

I feel like the obvious one is trent Murphy 

Given his cap hit & if Espenesa shows just why the Bills drafted him then yes i could see them try to get something for Murph even though he is a decent player & they got production out of him but with a injury such as his this could be his year .

Usually guys that have ACL's take a year to get back in the groove then the comfort of playing with out fear comes back & they ball out so you never know but Murph has a high motor & is a good team player maybe they ask him to restructure his deal but i'm not thinking he'll go for that being his last year in this contract .

Even if he does stick around given the youth at his position this will more than likely be his last in a Bills uni !! 

Murphy is going nowhere. He is a process guy, he sets the edge and played very well at the end of the season. I can see the extra Offensive lineman and wide receivers getting a late pick. Possibly the extra Tight End. They are not going to carry 5 TE's.