Boston Globe writer insults Bills. Predicts Fromm will start over Allen.

8 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

He's right about a few things.

1:  Josh Allen is definitely not the answer.  That will be obvious as this year unfolds.

2: New England is definitely not going to crumble

3: It will be surprising if McDermott can find a way to actually beat Belichick in a football game.

The above viewpoint gives validation as to why Mrs. P. was practicing with the headset...

• Haha (+1) 1

You can’t really argue the BB had outcoached McDermott every time they’ve played and Josh Allen still hasn’t figured out the pats defense especially the all out blitz.  

I mean it’s kind of embarrassing how good Brady looked against our defense in week 16. Basically his only good game in the last 8 weeks of the season. 

Edited by buffalobillswin

20 hours ago, buffalobillswin said:

You can’t really argue the BB had outcoached McDermott every time they’ve played and Josh Allen still hasn’t figured out the pats defense especially the all out blitz.  

I mean it’s kind of embarrassing how good Brady looked against our defense in week 16. Basically his only good game in the last 8 weeks of the season. 

14 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Well. So far, so true.

shhh better hope @JoshAllenHasBigHands doesn’t see those. 

On 6/20/2020 at 6:30 AM, Doc said:

Just pull a Titans and ram the ball down their throats.

this is why I was hoping we would’ve invested something in the OL this year.  Our OL isn’t good enough to ram the ball down people throats.  

On 6/29/2020 at 11:43 AM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

The above viewpoint gives validation as to why Mrs. P. was practicing with the headset...

Well they have had so much success with the Sabres coaching/GM position that I'm sure putting her on the sidelines is the next step cause it can't get much worse.

As for the Topic, I think most sane football fans that aren't Josh Allen fans don't seriously believe he will be replaced this season by a late round draft pick QB who's position on the team may be hanging by a thread due to his comments. I'm comfortable saying that 90% of the people who still question whether Josh is the answer would agree that he won't get beaten out by Fromm..........