Boston Globe writer insults Bills. Predicts Fromm will start over Allen.

8 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Email this dotard and let him know what your thoughts are:

dshaughnessy@globe.com

I'm not able of copy and paste the article.  If I could I'd save it, hope the bills crush the Patriots on the way to a division title, and then email his own article back to him next year.  

10 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

I think a good portion of the narrative on Josh is being driven by the lateral attempt in the playoff game. He’s perceived as reckless for better or worse until he changes people’s minds.

Josh does play like he's out in a school yard. Until he can lift his football I.Q. above a 12 year old on the playground this narrative, on him,  will stay and be justified.

9 hours ago, Cal said:

Here we go! The Allen hate continues. Since the day he been drafted, 90% of you don't like him and still hold on to that. Smh

And the reason to change is ??????

11 minutes ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

Josh does play like he's out in a school yard. Until he can lift his football I.Q. above a 12 year old on the playground this narrative, on him,  will stay and be justified.

And the reason to change is ??????

Sorry, you may have missed these. Feel free to catch up at your leisure.:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

I don't get too offended by a guy who calls people "porcupines" as an insult.

Worked for Moe...but then again, only with Larry...?

15 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

This guy is in more dire need of a b**wjob than any white man in history

Well, send him an appliance like the fan sent Brady at NEF...

17 hours ago, Logic said:

Meh. Deliberately inflammatory clickbait. Does anyone expect a guy named Shaughnessey from Boston to think any differently? Getting mad at him for being an arrogant Pats homer would be like getting mad at a cow for mooing. 

You, Sir...get it.

• Like (+1) 2

Obviously a troll article...but I think the shot at McD is honestly a fair one.

0-6 vs the Hoodie, the last 2 coming in a year where the Pats were not very good, and hasn't really shown any kind of improvement with his game management skills in 3 years. I like our talent, but am concerned about this guy's ability in big moments and if he is the kind of coach that can battle with the best. 

Edited by HomeskillitMoorman

Shaughnessy is a prototypical Masshole with stupid hair.

That said, and inflammatory rhetoric aside, if Jake Fromm turns out to be better thanJosh, wouldn't that be a good thing? I mean, Josh is good and getting better...if Jake turns out to be better than "good and getting better", then going with the better of the two betters is better, right?

1.jpg?i10c=img.resize(height:160)

1 hour ago, Sweats said:

Fromm is not the answer at QB, but then again, i really don't think Allen is either..........so, flame away.

He's got a better shot to be the guy then anyone else has since Kelly, so I'm behind him...as is the rest of the organization which has done mostly everything right and has assembled a top notch roster and culture.

But you're failure to believe is noted...

15 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

0-6 vs the Hoodie, the last 2 coming in a year where the Pats were not very good, and hasn't really shown any kind of improvement with his game management skills in 3 years. I like our talent, but am concerned about this guy's ability in big moments and if he is the kind of coach that can battle with the best. 

I will also give him that.

I think McDermott has shown some serious flaws, but he's obviously done well building a culture and a very good defense.

He has to show more of a killer instinct instead of playing things on the side of caution, and he has to be better when matched up against Belicheck.

Edited by BeastMaster

28 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

The record isn't good, and there are no moral victories - but few coaches were able to limit Brady as consistently. I think McD's defenses were very effective against their offense.

Honestly, the thing that bugged me about that article was "pathetic Bills Mafia."   I get that it's a troll, but I will put our fans up against the current crop of New England fans any ol' day.  They actually have long debates on their boards about "are you rooting for Tampa or the Patriots now?"  And they're easily the softest fanbase in the world at this point - no way a lot of those younger fans would make it through the kind of drought we went through, which actually strengthened our loyalty and resolve.

That kind of shot from a lame Boston fan is silly.  And the writer should know better.  He lived through plenty of years (actually decades) of both the Pats and Red Sox being "tomato cans."  One of the wonderful ironies of Boston sports fandom for me is how much they hated the Yankees & their fans for years, and now that's exactly what they are. 

• Like (+1) 3