Boston Globe writer insults Bills. Predicts Fromm will start over Allen.

Kind of a ridiculous opinion piece by Dan Shaughnessy. I had fun laughing at it. Here are some excerpts:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/04/30/sports/worried-about-patriots-standing-afc-east-dont-be/

"How can Belichick be so Bird-like, cocky and calm, while the Patriot dynasty seems to be crumbling?

I give you three words: Bills, Dolphins, Jets.

Meet the New Tomato Cans. Same as the Old Tomato Cans. The Jets, Dolphins, and Bills are still Moe, Larry, and Curly. They are knuckleheads, porcupines, and lamebrains."

"Have pity on those poor folks in Buffalo, Miami, and East Rutherford, N.J. They are naive, innocent, and foolish. The pathetic Bills Mafia and New York’s Fireman Ed actually think the Patriots are going to fall from their perch atop the AFC East this year."

"The Bills went 10-6 last season and are the flavor of the month now that Brady is gone. Sorry. Not buying. Mistake-prone quarterback Josh Allen is not the answer. Allen is the Joe Kelly of NFL QBs and will lose his job to 167th draft pick Jake Fromm."

"Meanwhile, based on what we saw from his choke job against the Texans in the playoffs in January, it’s safe to say that Bills coach Sean McDermott will dissolve whenever he looks across the field and sees the Hoodie. The Bills over the Patriots? I don’t think so."

Edited by class_of_2012
  • Haha (+1) 12

Meh. Deliberately inflammatory clickbait. Does anyone expect a guy named Shaughnessey from Boston to think any differently? Getting mad at him for being an arrogant Pats homer would be like getting mad at a cow for mooing. 

• Like (+1) 25
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

There's no need to report on a jerk from Boston.

If we reported on every jerk from Boston we'd run out of internet. 

Try not to offend; try even harder to not be offended. 

Edited by Dragoon
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, class_of_2012 said:

Kind of a ridiculous opinion piece. I had fun laughing at it. Here are some excerpts:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/04/30/sports/worried-about-patriots-standing-afc-east-dont-be/

"How can Belichick be so Bird-like, cocky and calm, while the Patriot dynasty seems to be crumbling?

I give you three words: Bills, Dolphins, Jets.

Meet the New Tomato Cans. Same as the Old Tomato Cans. The Jets, Dolphins, and Bills are still Moe, Larry, and Curly. They are knuckleheads, porcupines, and lamebrains."

"Have pity on those poor folks in Buffalo, Miami, and East Rutherford, N.J. They are naive, innocent, and foolish. The pathetic Bills Mafia and New York’s Fireman Ed actually think the Patriots are going to fall from their perch atop the AFC East this year."

"The Bills went 10-6 last season and are the flavor of the month now that Brady is gone. Sorry. Not buying. Mistake-prone quarterback Josh Allen is not the answer. Allen is the Joe Kelly of NFL QBs and will lose his job to 167th draft pick Jake Fromm."

"Meanwhile, based on what we saw from his choke job against the Texans in the playoffs in January, it’s safe to say that Bills coach Sean McDermott will dissolve whenever he looks across the field and sees the Hoodie. The Bills over the Patriots? I don’t think so."

Why bother giving asshats the time of day? 

seems the writer shouldn't post stories while in quarantine while quarantini-ing  

• Like (+1) 3

What a shame.  His father was a true professional and had class!  Now look what the son did to the family name after all the hard work his father did. 

I don’t think Bills fans have to pile on, this “individual” already did enough harm to himself and his family.   

Providing critical feedback, that’s ok.  Calling entire communities names - NO GOOD, it’s low class.  

• Like (+1) 1