Best juke move of all time??

Big Turk

Call me a homer, but my all-time favorite juke move was by Jerry Butler against the Colts back in 1981. Chandler#81 posted this video a few weeks ago (thanks Chief!), and I saw the play again for the first time since, well, 1981, I imagine!  Check out around the 5:00 mark.

Such a shame Butler blew out his knee so early in his career... what a receiver. 

Edited by Stranded in Boston

6 hours ago, eball said:

Chad Pennington on Eddie Robinson.  Got him with the old "dead leg."

Ugh. That was legitimately one of the most embarrassing moments in Bills history.

Like, come on man! Chad Pennington had all the agility of a statue. 

• Like (+1) 1

At first I thought Marrone exercising the "new owner, I'm outta here!" clause to shake 4 million out of Pegula to coach the Jags.

But the best has to be Rex Ryan juking them out of 25.5 million for less than 2 season's work---with at least 10 million over the last 3 years of his contract while he worked for ESPN.

Those were some moves:  nearly 30 million paid to 2 HC's for 31 games!

7 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

If we're talking football Barry owns the category but if it is more general then you have to consider this move ?

Oh lord I'm browsing on my phone on the toilet and this literally made me laugh out a poop.

McCoy loved snow games.

GBzr11f.gif

Now for the QB's......

Newton before they crippled him.

ZSMC7kz.gif

Brian Urlacher would love to have this one back.

tenor.gif?itemid=11017010

Let's see Rodgers do this.

bb5598_e1bdb6cf465d442cbd42c98ebebde135~

The only thing more embarrassing...those uniforms

PxtQJ9ExWIKNHhxq88r8PIy_uevGPoAE3H4bZLbF

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Stranded in Boston said:

Call me a homer, but my all-time favorite juke move was by Jerry Butler against the Colts back in 1981. Chandler#81 posted this video a few weeks ago (thanks Chief!), and I saw the play again for the first time since, well, 1981, I imagine!  Check out around the 5:00 mark.

Such a shame Butler blew out his knee so early in his career... what a receiver. 

In the grand scheme of juke moves that was exceptionally weak haha.

1 hour ago, jethro_tull said:

Honestly those goalies in that era were so dreadful jukes shouldn't even count against them.

6 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Eddie Robinson would probably have been forgiven had he just pulled a 'Vontae Davis' after that play.

I do hope that becomes a common phrase in sports.

Imagine one of his grandkids asking him "I was told to pull a 'Vontae Davis' today in game.  What does that mean grandpa?"

• Haha (+1) 1

To stay Bills centric...it's maybe not the best ever, but you gotta give Terrence an honorable mention for the shear number of jukes (or juked players) in one play...despite no TD ☹️.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Ladainian Tomlinson faking lil' Donte Whitner out of his shoes.

1:56 mark

two things:

1) any play where lil donte looked foolish is a top play. I enjoyed his “dive” there in that play— looked like his normal dive onto the top of a pile. (I can’t find it— but my “favorite” whitner play was in 2010 when Cedric benson for the bengals just pancaked him). 

2) why do I have no memory of LT playing the the Jets? 

22 hours ago, DCOrange said:

It's not the best juke ever but I'm a sucker for ones like the Metcalf one posted early and this one (starts at 2:32):

with a cameo of the late Tavaris Jackson too

Edited by stuvian