Who is your favorite all times Bills player and why?

4 hours ago, Greg S said:

Old school - Joe Cribbs. He was the "Thurman Thomas" of the early 80's Bills.

Super Bowl years - Bruce Smith. One of the best ever.

Post Super Bowl years - Kyle Williams. Played on some bad teams but was proud to be a Bill who loves the area.

Cribbs got me watching Bills football.

78 got me paying to see Bills football.

28 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Tre White, the guy is amazing

Tre White Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

\\

When he did that in the Jags game he became my all time favorite.

The only reason its him is because he is current. Lots of old favorite players..

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Okay, I'm an old guy.  How about Butch Byrd,  Albert Dubenion, and lookie lookie, here comes Cookie.

Thanks.  

Also, I just remembered Cookie Gilchrist and I exchanged letters for a short period of time after I read about his challenges in a Buffalo News article.  I recall now he was living in some kind of elderly care home in Latrobe, Pennsylvania and he was soliciting some money in exchange for a shirt with the hope to raise money for his ailment.  Cookie sent me a detailed hand written and signed letter - it was nice.  Unfortunately I was going through some financial hardship at the time and was in no way able to contribute.  Then I think he got a bit “sour” with me when I couldn’t send $ (I’m guessing he was - I have no proof). Anyone else get involved in this endeavor with Cookie ?

I can't pick just one. It has to be 2 guys who played with each other during a terrible era of Bills football. They were both underdogs who played harder and with more passion then any player in Bills history. For me the HOFers of the 90's will always be legends. But Kyle & Fred were special players during a hard time.

12 hours ago, ngbills said:

Marshawn because I grew up in Oakland and was coaching at Cal when he was there. Such a good guy and misunderstood by Bills fans.

Certain Bills fans.  I liked him.  

I couldn't pick just one favorite though.  Too many good players.

5 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Oh, Farah was right next to OJ on my wall.  Apparently he had a thing for blondes.

And the blondes had a thing for him.

Edited by purple haze

JK was my hero on the field and although I didn’t think it possible, now even more off the field. So glad my (and his) hometown Steelers missed out on drafting him in ‘83! 

I grew up a stone’s throw across the river from East Brady Pa where he’s from, and this welcome sign into town always left a lasting impression on me as a youngster, and sparked my lifelong fandom for the Bills—so thanks for that Jim! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.45f7919fee520079eeda83c4980eb96e.jpeg

Hard to pick just one! I became a fan in 1985 so from the 80’s and 90’s it would probably be Thurman and Bruce. Great all around players.

The last 20 years it definitely would be Fred and Kyle!! Both class men on and off the field. So is Lorenzo! Loved watching them play!!

The one player who always just left me shaking my head was Tasker. Seemed like just a common, ordinary person physically but he just dominated on ST!!

Edited by Bring it
Spelling

Talley....as has been said, HEART AND SOLE of the team and for the team. Never Sat down when the offence was on the field, stood with helmet in hand ready to have their back if the worst happened of to cheer when they scored.

If you saw him in the greatest comeback game you would agree...gives me chills just thinking about it.