Who is your favorite all times Bills player and why?

As the title says who is your favorite all times Bills player? For me growing up it was Kelly. My parents got me one of the full uniform sets when I was 3 and I have been hooked ever since then. Going on 35 years as a fan. A close second is Kyle. He is the definition of a blue collar player and what the city represents. He wanted to play here and always played with passion. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Historically? Kyle Williams. I was too young during the Kelly years to say that any of them was my favorite. My first year having season tickets was the year Kyle was drafted. I got to see his whole career. He defined the toughness, grit, selflessness, and hard-working attitude that also defines Buffalo. All those years stuck on crappy teams, but he never made a peep. Just did his job, day after day, year after year, and produced. The way his career ended, with the touchdown run send-off and the playoff berth, was awesome. I'll remember it always.

Now? Tre'Davious White. He's not only an excellent player who constantly comes up big in the clutch, he's also hilariously funny, has a magnetic personality, and is class all the way. I really, really hope he signs an extension here. He's ***** awesome as a player and as a human being.

• Like (+1) 1

I've seen 'em all (although in the late 70s and early 80s I wasn't as in touch with the team was I was early and since), and for me, it's Fred and Kyle.   Then Talley.   

My favorites had an incredible fire burning inside them, a fire to win and win as a team.  

• Like (+1) 2

Showing my age and I know I'll be in the vast minority while taking a ton of flack  for, but for me it was OJ Simpson.  Every time OJ touched the ball there was an anticipation that something dynamic was going to happen.  A very close second was Bruce because he did things to offensive lineman that on a level was superior.  

Note:  Football aside there was no place for OJ 

Edited by BillsFanThru-N-Thru
  • Like (+1) 5

Cant go wrong with Kelly, Bruce or Thurman. Kelly for his perseverance and toughness. Bruce was just a beast and dominated people. Thurman so fun to watch. 

Other favorites over the years.

Marshawn because I grew up in Oakland and was coaching at Cal when he was there. Such a good guy and misunderstood by Bills fans. 

Flutie - Just for that one year. 

Takeo Spikes, but it was more about being excited when we signed him. 

Sure I am missing some others but these come top of mind.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m looking at everyone else’s responses and I don’t see any names from the earlier years (1960s), I guess we have a younger crowd here today; I only started following the team in 1981.  

As a result, I’d like to recognize the 1964, 1965, 1966 Bills teams as whole and say thank you for their hard work and for establishing a great foundation for the franchise, the city of Buffalo, and Western New York.