Quarantine Q&A from various Bills Players

Buffalo Bills PR is running a series of Q&A with various Bills players

Dawson Knox  https://www.buffalobills.com/news/quarantine-q-a-dawson-knox

Squeee!  Dawson Knox loves Settlers of Catan! 

"I just learned how to a play a game called 'Catan.' I love that game! I just played for the first time last night. Really any type of game like that with some strategy in it, that passes the time, [is great]. Those games last long too, about two hours. (........) We're a really competitive family too, so it can get pretty heated, which honestly makes it fun."

Jordan Poyer https://www.buffalobills.com/news/quarantine-q-a-jordan-poyer 
What does your workout routine consist of?

I've been in a pretty good routine…Like I said, my brother is staying out here right now. Down here all of the training facilities are closed. I live right next to a park – an open field park. I have all the equipment to get on the field, so we get out there around 10:30 a.m., do a field workout then come back home. I have a gym at home. I do a nice little lift, whether it's upper body or lower body.

What's the last thing you ordered online?

I have three English bulldogs and during this quarantine, I've kind of been bored and trying to figure out new things to do. So, I ordered a skateboard. I figured, I have three English bulldogs and you hear of bulldogs loving to skateboard. One out of three of them has to be able to skateboard, so I have to figure out how to get at least one of them, if not all of them, to skateboard. I'm going to try it out…hopefully it will be here by the 22.

1 hour ago, gjv001 said:

I would very much like to see reports and video on how Bills players are working out and preparing for training camp .

That sounds boring... they have a routine, and they execute it. I think a vast majority of Bills fans want to hear some of the cool and unique things they are up to and more about them and their lives. Working out, it is what it is...

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan