Random Bills Trivia

Stads

I am very bored so please humor this thread if you don't mind. The premise is to come up with the most random Bills trivia question.

I will start this off: In 2010, the Bills (1-8) scored 35 straight points in the second half to beat the Bengals (2-7) 49-31. This was the Stevie Johnson "Why so serious?" game. Which Bills running back had one carry for 11 yards?

Hint: This was his only season on the Bills and had a total of 9 carries for 18 yards for the entire season.

Bonus question: Which running back had his only career carry in this game?

Edited by Stads

30 minutes ago, Stads said:

I am very bored so please humor this thread if you don't mind. The premise is to come up with the most random Bills trivia question.

I will start this off: In 2010, the Bills (1-8) scored 35 straight points in the second half to beat the Bengals (2-7) 49-31. This was the Stevie Johnson "Why so serious?" game. Which Bills running back had one carry for 11 yards?

Hint: This was his only season on the Bills and had a total of 9 carries for 18 yards for the entire season.

I know it's not Tolbert. But it feels like it should be. 

Bonus question: also Tolbert ?

Just now, Jay_Fixit said:

I’m more of an in guy than an on guy. 

At work people misspell my name regularly and it irritates me.  

1. It is real easy to spell
  2. It is short
  3. it is in top of every email.

The ones misspelling have 40+ characters in name and some have multiple names and complain when you leave extra names off.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Stads said:

You have to much time on your hands bro. But that's a good trivia question.

Quinton Gather is  the answer to the question, I think. As far as the bonus question, is it Caulcrick?

8 hours ago, first_and_ten said:

You have to much time on your hands bro. But that's a good trivia question.

Quinton Gather is  the answer to the question, I think. As far as the bonus question, is it Caulcrick?

I don’t remember either of those guys. 

How about this, how many first round picks from 2006 played for the Bills and who are they?

Edited by chris heff

9 hours ago, Limeaid said:

At work people misspell my name regularly and it irritates me.  

1. It is real easy to spell
  2. It is short
  3. it is in top of every email.

The ones misspelling have 40+ characters in name and some have multiple names and complain when you leave extra names off.

Teachers pronounce our last name wrong at the Elementary school. It drives me cray. I told my daughter to correct anyone who says it wrong. The wife gets a little silly with me and says she(my daughter if you dont understand pronouns) doesnt need to be correcting adults. I dont understand why you would ever think its ok to pronounce someones name incorrectly. If you dont know just ask and dont be a dykhed.

ok, another trivia, this is bills/sabres. it's a little hard to word correctly. i need just 2 names that 4 players have had in common. 2 for the bills, 2 for the sabres, e.g, joe blow played for Bills and Sabres, john doe played for the Bills and Sabres, their careers didn't overlap.

1 hour ago, SteveFreeman22 said:

ok, another trivia, this is bills/sabres. it's a little hard to word correctly. i need just 2 names that 4 players have had in common. 2 for the bills, 2 for the sabres, e.g, joe blow played for Bills and Sabres, john doe played for the Bills and Sabres, their careers didn't overlap.

Curtis Brown and ???