Please Post Great Bills YouTube Videos Here.

TroutDog

I’m not a big YouTube guy but given the current state of affairs, I’ve leaned on it for a sports fix and old SNL stuff (along with TBD). Thought I’d share the enjoyment here. 

I was at this game and will never forget it. One thing, in particular, stands out in my mind: after the winning kick, Bellicheat was such a jerk when he was supposed to shake hands at the end. ? 

At the beginning, I was stuck in the ‘here we go again’ phase but it was a ton of fun. 

Enjoy!!!

Edited by TroutDog
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I guess my point of this is to:

1. View a Bills win over the Pats*** during the drought

2. Watch some sports during this craziness

3. Share my memories from the moment

What are your memories of this game? It was a great one!!!! ? 

Here’s another fun one to watch. ? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

I’m not a big YouTube guy but given the current state of affairs, I’ve leaned on it for a sports fix and old SNL stuff (along with TBD). Thought I’d share the enjoyment here. 

I was at this game and will never forget it. One thing, in particular, stands out in my mind: after the winning kick, Bellicheat was such a jerk when he was supposed to shake hands at the end. ? 

At the beginning, I was stuck in the ‘here we go again’ phase but it was a ton of fun. 

Enjoy!!!

Great stuff.   No one more fun to watch then Ryan Fitzpatrick when things are going his way.

• Like (+1) 1

This should go in the thread for him but thought I’d post it here as I started the thread. 

The youngster seems like a much different person than his father. That’s a positive. What will he yield? Who knows, but if he’s ok in the right system and flourishes I’d let go of the past...as he didn’t do it. 

He does discuss what was happening at the time...and how he feels about it. 

EDIT: as a side note, I LOATHED him then. Loathe is probably not sufficient but we’re on TBD so I’ll keep it cool. ? 

With that being said. I’m not one to hold on to garbage from the past and I really did appreciate how he handled these questions.  

Edited by TroutDog

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The next game I had the Buffalo News t-shirt of!!! Sooooooooo great!!! ? 

I had NEVER been so happy to be a Bills fan as after that game! To top it all off, I was in the Sombrero for SB XXV. 

Just now, TroutDog said:

The next game I had the Buffalo News t-shirt of!!! Sooooooooo great!!! ? 

I had NEVER been so happy to be a Bills fan as after that game! To top it all off, I was in the Sombrero for SB XXV. 

Fun team, fun times................. except for the final Sunday of the NFL season.

• Awesome! (+1) 1