Trey Adams releases his own Bills hype video

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Exactly. I suggest that you take your own advice.

Im not telling anyone how to be a fan.  I sure as hell dont jump through tables.  But you and others are slamming this kid for being hyped about being a Bill and playing for Bills Mafia all because he showed clips of what other fans do?  Thats absurd man, really absurd to take it out on Trey because you don't like Bills Mafia antics.

All your whining is 100% misguided at Trey.  You want to complain about the tables, start a thread addressing Bills Mafia.  Not a rookie excited to play here whose never even stepped on a Bills field yet. 

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

But why hold it against Trey Adams?  He has nothing to do with that.  He was paying homage to Bills fan base and showing his excitement.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with this video just because the Bills Mafia reputation or the music isnt to your taste.  To poo poo the kid because of your own fan hood style and tastes is just unnecessary.  

I said it not a good look...as in maybe not the best idea. I said already that it will not impact his chances to make the team one way or the other. I find the table slamming to be well past its expiration date...when I saw it in the video it was simply my honest first reaction, I dont doubt the kids excitement or passion.