Trey Adams releases his own Bills hype video

30 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

It is more than that.  More than that.  It is die hard, no fair weather, working class absolute bonkers loyalty to the local team fans 

It is perseverance, love of a misunderstood and vastly under rated area of the world.

It is a great fan base, so proud to be a fan of a class organization.    

Im just speaking on people outside the fan base. 

So a guy gets a shot to make our team. Shows excitment for Buffalo and its fans.

Actually goes to the trouble to produce a video to show he'll fit in here, and all people on this board can do is find negatively in it. Ya know for a board pertaining to football, there sure are a lot of guys that piss sitting down here.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, MJS said:

I think the fans are largely mocked around the league for the table jumping. Attention isn't always a good thing. It's a good thing the fans donated to charities and did some good, because they opened a lot of eyes that there is more to Bills fans besides drunken injuries.

But honestly I don't care that much. I don't mind if some idiots want to jump through tables. But nobody should delude themselves into thinking that it is viewed positively.

Personally, I don't care if we are known. That doesn't excite me at all. I want a winning team and that's about all.

I want young kids to be happy to be drafted  or play for the Bills. Kids who are in college know the Bills as a team with great and sometimes crazy fans. That makes them excited to play here. That helps us be good.

• Like (+1) 1

Ya all a bunch of Karens. 

The table slamming is how he approaches being an OT. It’s a metaphor for crimminey‘s sake. He wants to pound the clown opposite him on the D Line. 

Chill out. And yes, I’m a Boomer. 

PS, the music suxs

• Like (+1) 1

I really dont care if fans want to turn a Bills tailgate into the set of Jackass (huge fan of those films btw). More power to them and Darwinism. Where I tailgate, and I suspect this is true of most lots, there is zero tolerance for it so I don't have to see it or hear about it except for two scenarios:

1. When introduced to someone and I tell them I'm a Bills fan and they ask about it. Typically the question is asked with a head shake or in a "what a bunch of idiots" tone of voice. Its a broad brush that I'm not into being painted with. I most definitely get an overwhelming negative response from people that I talk to.

2.) When I click on a video posted here and I see it. Like the one that started this thread that prompted my honest initial post. Yes its  good thing that the kid is excited about being a Bill, but I'm pretty confident that everyone at OBD who has a say as to whether he makes the team would give that video a deep furrowed brow if they saw it. I'm not saying it will matter one way or the other if the kid is a beast, it's just not a good look to promote something that you know your bosses are most likely not behind at all. Yes, even for Josh Allen.

Beyond the general stupidity of it, it just smacks of the whole viral look at me I'm a follower culture. Again, if fans want to play Johnny Knoxville at Bills tailgates have at it, but at least do something original. Is it really funny or interesting anymore with the table slamming? Being the umpteenth guy to knock himself woozy at a Bills tailgate by being launched through a table is simply old and tired, even if once upon a time it was new and funny. How about one of you young and innovative whippersnappers come up with a new stunt to become the next viral look at me sensation? Like having your buddy launch a Josh Allen spiral at your junk from 10 yards. You'll get on barstool and it would be funny....for awhile. 

16 hours ago, McBean said:

Adams is the Mike Jasper of TBD.

Not even close man. Adams, prior to all the injuries, was touted as a first round pick. Jasper had the potential to win the national hotdog eating championship. 

Here are the best undrafted free agents signings for each team:

AFC East

Bills: Washington OT Trey Adams

Adams was graded as a top 100 caliber player. Although it was a deep draft class at the position, there is a shortage of quality tackles across the league. The Washington product likely slipped because of his medical history, but he will now have a chance to compete for a roster spot.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-nfl-draft-each-teams-best-undrafted-free-agent-signing-including-redskins-adding-randy-moss-son/

On 4/29/2020 at 11:40 AM, x-BillzeBubba said:

idk about you guys but that soundtrack is a hard pass for me

At least it wasn't full of F bombs & the N word like most of the videos they put out for their personal high light reals !!

The minute i here that crap i hit the off button !! 

On 4/29/2020 at 8:24 PM, jkx2 said:

So a guy gets a shot to make our team. Shows excitment for Buffalo and its fans.

Actually goes to the trouble to produce a video to show he'll fit in here, and all people on this board can do is find negatively in it. Ya know for a board pertaining to football, there sure are a lot of guys that piss sitting down here.

That’s so piss doesn’t spray all over our bathroom floors and cabinets.... 

???

On 4/29/2020 at 9:48 AM, BillsFanNC said:

I'm sure he's very interested in the Bills, and there are a lot of ways to show it.  Unfortunately this clip shows that he's also interested in inebriated, idiotic Bills fans injuring themselves.  Not a good look.

Does it hurt to go through life with such a large stick stuck up the backside?  Geesh lol

Most interesting part of this thread...the OP has by a massive margin the most positive reactions in terms of the emoticons.  All the whining in the thread about the video are all full of confused, sad, or meh reactions.

Nuff said.

Stop being so damn stiff people.  The tables, Bills Mafia, etc are all part of this fan base.  Accept it and move on.  The kid made a video about the excitement of the Bills fan base and his excitement to be part of this team and play in front of Bills Mafia.  

Stop acting like someone peed in your Cheerios.  Bunch of wet blankets here.  

And if you dont like the music, who the heck cares...there is NO SONG in the world that everyone likes.  The point of video is NOT the soundtrack, its to showcase his excitement.  Anyone slamming him for this should really ask themselves why they are even a fan anymore.  

There is nothing negative about this what so ever, even if you dont approve of the Bills Mafia reputation or the music.  Not everyone has to be a fan in the way you are...get over yourselves and just be excited that this kid cares enough to have made the video in the first place even if its not to your taste.  And 0% chance the coaches or FO will have an issue about this either.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Does it hurt to go through life with such a large stick stuck up the backside?  Geesh lol

Lol. Good one.

It's an opinion. The table slamming routine is old, tired and not a good look for players to be promoting. Will it make a damn bit of difference that he made the video if the kid can play ball at an NFL level? Of course not. However, it's not an outlandish take to view the table slamming as an old and tired bit. Be innovative. 

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Lol. Good one.

It's an opinion. The table slamming routine is old, tired and not a good look for players to be promoting. Will it make a damn bit of difference that he made the video if the kid can play ball at an NFL level? Of course not. However, it's not an outlandish take to view the table slamming as an old and tired bit. Be innovative. 

But why hold it against Trey Adams?  He has nothing to do with that.  He was paying homage to Bills fan base and showing his excitement.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with this video just because the Bills Mafia reputation or the music isnt to your taste.  To poo poo the kid because of your own fan hood style and tastes is just unnecessary.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Most interesting part of this thread...the OP has by a massive margin the most positive reactions in terms of the emoticons.  All the whining in the thread about the video are all full of confused, sad, or meh reactions.

Nuff said.

Stop being so damn stiff people.  The tables, Bills Mafia, etc are all part of this fan base.  Accept it and move on.  The kid made a video about the excitement of the Bills fan base and his excitement to be part of this team and play in front of Bills Mafia.  

Stop acting like someone peed in your Cheerios.  Bunch of wet blankets here.  

And if you dont like the music, who the heck cares...there is NO SONG in the world that everyone likes.  The point of video is NOT the soundtrack, its to showcase his excitement.  Anyone slamming him for this should really ask themselves why they are even a fan anymore.  

There is nothing negative about this what so ever, even if you dont approve of the Bills Mafia reputation or the music.  Not everyone has to be a fan in the way you are...get over yourselves and just be excited that this kid cares enough to have made the video in the first place even if its not to your taste.  And 0% chance the coaches or FO will have an issue about this either.  

Exactly. I suggest that you take your own advice.