Trey Adams releases his own Bills hype video

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Tackle. At this point no one can say which one, or where and how the team might want to use him. He's a long shot to make it through camp as it is.

I am not looking for him to make the team this year.....but if he was a 1st round talent before the injuries makes a lot of sense to stash him

54 minutes ago, MJS said:

I think the fans are largely mocked around the league for the table jumping. Attention isn't always a good thing. It's a good thing the fans donated to charities and did some good, because they opened a lot of eyes that there is more to Bills fans besides drunken injuries.

But honestly I don't care that much. I don't mind if some idiots want to jump through tables. But nobody should delude themselves into thinking that it is viewed positively.

Personally, I don't care if we are known. That doesn't excite me at all. I want a winning team and that's about all.

Do you know what should excite you? Listen very carefully...... the Buffalo Bills making money. You want to know how they continue to do that besides winning football games? They let social media presences push the fan base and how absolutely ridiculous some of the fans are to reach out to the entire country.

If you think the stories on the fan base don't drive these stories you are sadly mistaken. I lived in Boston for a few years and Patriots fans always appreciated the fan base. Some of my friends were buying Josh Allen jerseys by the time I moved away which was last year. YOU ARE WRONG, young people want to party and do ridiculously dumb things, they relate to the tailgating scene and they want to be there. 

Some of you talk like you were thrown through a table by a bully in middle school, if that happened, I am sorry. It's a sad but true fact, no one would have heard about the Buffalo Bills in the last 5 years if it wasn't for sites like Barstool pushing the crazy tailgating.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think this is awesome!  The fact that he took the time and put in the effort to do this video, shows that he is happy to be here.  If he continues to get healthy, puts in the work and keeps his head on straight, all big ifs I know, he could develop into a value contributor at a low cost.  I for one, hope he reaches his enormous upside potential in a Bills uniform.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Big Papa said:

Do you know what should excite you? Listen very carefully...... the Buffalo Bills making money. You want to know how they continue to do that besides winning football games? They let social media presences push the fan base and how absolutely ridiculous some of the fans are to reach out to the entire country.

If you think the stories on the fan base don't drive these stories you are sadly mistaken. I lived in Boston for a few years and Patriots fans always appreciated the fan base. Some of my friends were buying Josh Allen jerseys by the time I moved away which was last year. YOU ARE WRONG, young people want to party and do ridiculously dumb things, they relate to the tailgating scene and they want to be there. 

Some of you talk like you were thrown through a table by a bully in middle school, if that happened, I am sorry. It's a sad but true fact, no one would have heard about the Buffalo Bills in the last 5 years if it wasn't for sites like Barstool pushing the crazy tailgating.

Winning games makes the team money and gives national recognition. Nothing the fans do is even comparable.

Like I said, I don't care if a bunch of fans want to jump through tables. I really don't. But it's silly to think that anything good is coming from it.

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

For those that didnt like his choice of music in the OP video, here's another he made that might be more up your alley...

And he pays attention to the fans! 

Not to mention Metallica trumps just about every other band, so.... Yeah it's better than the first.

51 minutes ago, Big Papa said:

this post makes a lot of sense.....thanks.

"Some of you talk like you were thrown through a table by a bully in middle school, if that happened, I am sorry." 

and your quote is funny as hell.....     "I am sorry" LMAO.......... 

Edited by cba fan
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

For those that didnt like his choice of music in the OP video, here's another he made that might be more up your alley...

Now he just needs two more: ‘Painkiller’ by Priest and 'The Trooper’ by Maiden and I’m sold!!! ? 

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Tackle. At this point no one can say which one, or where and how the team might want to use him. He's a long shot to make it through camp as it is.

I think if he stays healthy he is a likely lock to make the roster.  This time last year ppl had him going Rd. 1 in the draft. 

2 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

Ill take all things buffalo for 1000, Alex. 

Chicken wings, losing 4 straight super bowls, and jumping through tables. 

It is more than that.  More than that.  It is die hard, no fair weather, working class absolute bonkers loyalty to the local team fans 

It is perseverance, love of a misunderstood and vastly under rated area of the world.

It is a great fan base, so proud to be a fan of a class organization.    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

He's awesome overall, but I had never heard that one and it's gotta be the worst one I've heard from him. 

I've been listening to Eminem for over 20 years , have every album and buffalo bill is far from his worst track

He has tried 1000 different styles over the years and some just resonate better than others