Trey Adams releases his own Bills hype video

1 hour ago, buffalover4life said:

Im not sure if you guys understand but we are known country wide as much for our team as we are for our wild tailgate shenanigans.  Barstool sports has influence....When they post, millions of people see it... and those people who watch it say "Damn, Buffalo has some wild, Crazy *ss rabid fans" and now "Bills Mafia" has more recognition than we have ever had. 

Trey Adams doesn't have influence...He has 4,000 followers. He is just saying look how crazy my new fans are. And I think the Players love knowing that they have those crazy fans in their corner

Terry Pegula isn't a fan because he doesn't want the liability. 

That said Jumping off of a school bus through a table is too crazy for me and I would never do it. 

Oh I get it now, it's all about the influence, eyeballs and badass Bills fan notoriety that comes from it.  I was merely judging it on it's face for the stupidity that it is, but now that I know that there's a reason behind all the stupidity...I hate it even more. ?

1 hour ago, buffalover4life said:

Im not sure if you guys understand but we are known country wide as much for our team as we are for our wild tailgate shenanigans.  Barstool sports has influence....When they post, millions of people see it... and those people who watch it say "Damn, Buffalo has some wild, Crazy *ss rabid fans" and now "Bills Mafia" has more recognition than we have ever had. 

Trey Adams doesn't have influence...He has 4,000 followers. He is just saying look how crazy my new fans are. And I think the Players love knowing that they have those crazy fans in their corner

Terry Pegula isn't a fan because he doesn't want the liability. 

That said Jumping off of a school bus through a table is too crazy for me and I would never do it. 

I think the fans are largely mocked around the league for the table jumping. Attention isn't always a good thing. It's a good thing the fans donated to charities and did some good, because they opened a lot of eyes that there is more to Bills fans besides drunken injuries.

But honestly I don't care that much. I don't mind if some idiots want to jump through tables. But nobody should delude themselves into thinking that it is viewed positively.

Personally, I don't care if we are known. That doesn't excite me at all. I want a winning team and that's about all.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Uggh...not a good look promoting the table jumping nonsense.

Why not? He and the table jumping people have something in common. We'll go with the radio version do keep it clean for the kids.

54 minutes ago, MJS said:

He's just trying to fit in.

From what he says fitting in isn't usually a problem.

2 hours ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

idk about you guys but that soundtrack is a hard pass for me

dropped pass for me too.....lol

and i like plenty of current hip hop stuff.....

Edited by cba fan

6 minutes ago, MJS said:

I think the fans are largely mocked around the league for the table jumping. Attention isn't always a good thing. It's a good thing the fans donated to charities and did some good, because they opened a lot of eyes that there is more to Bills fans besides drunken injuries.

But honestly I don't care that much. I don't mind if some idiots want to jump through tables. But nobody should delude themselves into thinking that it is viewed positively.

Personally, I don't care if we are known. That doesn't excite me at all. I want a winning team and that's about all.

As someone who wears Bills gear outside of Buffalo, and has attended too many road games over the past few years, I can tell you Bills fans are NOT being mocked. Folks LOVE it.

I think it reminds them of the way the league used to be before it went soooo corporate and family friendly. They respect that we've stuck with our team through such a long history of futility. And theyre jealous that they dont have such a rabid fanbase.

I'm sure there are some people who laugh at us, but most are with us.

(and side note: I'm not even a huge fan of all the table antics myself. I'd love to see the team be a perennial winning organization so gameday is taken back by true football fans, not just folks who want to re-live their frat party days)

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, WorstTEever81 said:

I am probably older than the fuddy duddies in this thread, yet they are bigger boomers than me. I think the table jumping is hilarious... I won’t do it at my age, but it’s still funny. They are only hurting themselves. Go Bills, fun video BTW. I hope he makes the team

If table jumping is their thing, have at it. As long as it's not hurting anyone else who's not involved, I couldn't care less. It's Darwinism, 'Bills Mafia' style. lol

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

That was terrible.

?

• Haha (+1) 1