Trey Adams releases his own Bills hype video

40 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Uggh...not a good look promoting the table jumping nonsense.

30 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm sure he's very interested in the Bills, and there are a lot of ways to show it.  Unfortunately this clip shows that he's also interested in inebriated, idiotic Bills fans injuring themselves.  Not a good look.

Im not sure if you guys understand but we are known country wide as much for our team as we are for our wild tailgate shenanigans.  Barstool sports has influence....When they post, millions of people see it... and those people who watch it say "Damn, Buffalo has some wild, Crazy *ss rabid fans" and now "Bills Mafia" has more recognition than we have ever had. 

Trey Adams doesn't have influence...He has 4,000 followers. He is just saying look how crazy my new fans are. And I think the Players love knowing that they have those crazy fans in their corner

Terry Pegula isn't a fan because he doesn't want the liability. 

That said Jumping off of a school bus through a table is too crazy for me and I would never do it. 

Edited by buffalover4life
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I am probably older than the fuddy duddies in this thread, yet they are bigger boomers than me. I think the table jumping is hilarious... I won’t do it at my age, but it’s still funny. They are only hurting themselves. Go Bills, fun video BTW. I hope he makes the team

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm sure he's very interested in the Bills, and there are a lot of ways to show it.  Unfortunately this clip shows that he's also interested in inebriated, idiotic Bills fans injuring themselves.  Not a good look.

Being an old boomer and saying get of my lawn is my job, so step off... ?

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1