Bills sign Bryan Cox Jr to one year deal per Bills Twitter

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I was really young during it but is there any truth to the rumor that people were dropping n bombs?  I really hope that’s not true but given parts of WNY, it won’t be at all shocking.  

Yeah, it was just brutal. I wanted to fight 50 people on the spot

12 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Should definitely share more 

I won't even type it.

Imagine the worst you can think of, then double it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Simon said:

If you had been sitting in that endzone hearing what was coming out of people's mouths, you might have a different perspective on this.

It was the only day of my life I've ever been embarrassed to be a Bills fan.

Thank you for sharing this.  Cox was far from a saint and definitely loved stirring the pot but I think it does help to know the full story. 

Horrible. That is the worst signing of Beane's tenure.  And probably the worst since Marv overpaid for those linemen back in 2007.   

I believe there is still a restraining order on Cox in OP, that will not allow him with in 5 miles of the stadium.   If, god forbid, he makes the team and his Dad comes to any games, Cox Sr. should be arrested and deported back to Miami. 

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Where does all this concern about LB come from? We’re consistently only using 2 at any time. The “third guy” has his hand in the dirt.

We’re FINE at LB. 

Please rewatch the games.

Anyone else interested in being permanently banned today. I’ve got the oven on full blast.

Step right up, step right out! 

Ban me if you wish...you have become rather power happy...and ignorant...maybe the position of moderator has made your head swell...

Respectable behavior and comments from mods is also wrong...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Simon said:

If you had been sitting in that endzone hearing what was coming out of people's mouths, you might have a different perspective on this.

It was the only day of my life I've ever been embarrassed to be a Bills fan.

Cox was and is a hard core jerk.  He literally threatened to blow up the stadium.    He should have banned from traveling to Buffalo.   Cox brought it on himself.   You expected the fans to be cordial?  He deserved to be roasted by the fans he that he threatened with mass murder and terrorism.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

Cox was and is a hard core jerk.  He literally threatened to blow up the stadium.    He should have banned from traveling to Buffalo.   Cox brought it on himself.   You expected the fans to be cordial?  He deserved to be roasted by the fans he that he threatened with mass murder and terrorism.

Yeah, with his extensive background in demolition engineering we should have had DHS do a full investigation.

Either that or scream at him to go back to Africa with the rest of the *******.

Six of one, half dozen of the other

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Aw. I got my letters taken away when he was w the Jets, neon green C-O-X S-U-X.

NFL officials came up to the upper deck to take it away. Not the yellow jacket guys, but dudes in NFL windbreakers, with ties and earpieces.

It was a weird cold saturday game, win and you’re  in, i think 1998? we lost.

I used to say that every day .... then I changed cable providers.

2 hours ago, Helpmenow said:

Him and Louis Oliver another worthless POs

What about the Bills fans dropping n bombs?

1 hour ago, Reks Ryan said:

You are justifying dropping n bombs on players?  Dear lord what an awful take and embarrassing small minded.  Boo him, talk crap, but there is a line. Not all Bills fans want to be labeled as racist losers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1