Bills sign Bryan Cox Jr to one year deal per Bills Twitter

28 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Hasnt Cox been complimentary about Buffalo since his playing days?  I could have sworn he has given the franchise and fans kudos a number of times.  

It was just a fun rivalry and he made it better.  I have nothing against him.... its not like he was a criminal or took out Jim Kelly's knee or anything.  

That's my take too.  Cox played hard and ran his mouth, but it seems like he recalled the whole rivalry fondly later.  It gave  us all something to be mad at besides eachother.  Also God please let my wife and son go back to work/school soon please

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Gonna cheer for him to make the team in hopes that his father attends a game here and they show him on the screen. Just to be able to boo that guy 1 more time

will people recognize him with an N95 mask on, though?

5 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Agreed on the good old days.  Now that was a rivalry, complete with good guys and bad guys, characters all around, and a lot of great games.  Everyone is so anodyne now, it's taken some of the fun out of it.  Even Brady, who owned the Bills for 20 years spent more time praising them than making fun of them

COme on man...Brady laughed in our faces on the field.  He "praised" us in front of the media to make it appear he was a true professional instead of a tard.

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

My grandmother, god rest her soul, is rolling in her grave over this.  This lady despised the dolphins to literally the day she died.  While on her deathbed we were talking about the Bills and she asks me...who was that miami player that spit on the Bills fans?  I hate him!   Bills need to cut this guy immediately. 

If dude helps us win a Super Bowl, I’m fairly certain your grandmother would have been ok with it considering it’s his son and not him. A step further though, if he himself would have helped the Bills win, I’d of taken him then. I’m all about the W. 

19 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

COme on man...Brady laughed in our faces on the field.  He "praised" us in front of the media to make it appear he was a true professional instead of a tard.

at what point in the last 20 years did the Bills not deserve to be laughed at against the Pats?  Maybe this last year?  Or maybe when we sent maybin into coverage?  or had everyone except the punter try to cover Gronk?  Or maybe when Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb cooked up all sorts of exotic coverage packages, each less effective than the last?  The Bills efforts were laughable.

1 minute ago, dorquemada said:

at what point in the last 20 years did the Bills not deserve to be laughed at against the Pats?  Maybe this last year?  Or maybe when we sent maybin into coverage?  or had everyone except the punter try to cover Gronk?  Or maybe when Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb cooked up all sorts of exotic coverage packages, each less effective than the last?  The Bills efforts were laughable.

Where did I say we didn't deserve it?  Is it too much to expect professionalism from the "GOAT"??  

Edited by Azucho98

2 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

Where did I say we didn't deserve it?  Is it too much to expect professionalism from the "GOAT"??  

I dont want to come across as a Brady defender, but given how utterly dominant he's been over the Bills for 2 decades, I'd say even his worst on field antics were pretty reserved.  Not even in the same league as what Jim Kelly did in his glory years.  Plus, we threw a ***** on the field with his name on it so i'm not sure we as Bills fans even got the worst of the exchange.

edit:  sorry i posted the forbidden word

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
posted a bad word/deleted quoted material

2 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

?

cox-2.jpg

I was the very first fan to go at it in the tunnel with him . I’m in a few tv highlights and pics. I freaking hate him with a passion. Don’t want to see that name on the back of any Bills jersey ever. Don’t care if it’s his son grandson or whoever. He is a class act jerk. Screw him and his family

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

The Bills need to scour cuts for linebackers. 

They are T H I N. 

Where does all this concern about LB come from? We’re consistently only using 2 at any time. The “third guy” has his hand in the dirt.

We’re FINE at LB. 

Please rewatch the games.

Anyone else interested in being permanently banned today. I’ve got the oven on full blast.

Step right up, step right out! 

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
deleted quoted material
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Fixed my post lol

It wasn't my best effort. I'll try harder next time.

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Anyone else interested in being permanently banned today. I’ve got the oven on full blast.

Step right up, step right out! 

That's an interesting choice of words...

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I just can’t get behind this. I’m sorry. Generally grudges dissipate but Bryan Cox was the worst. 

If you had been sitting in that endzone hearing what was coming out of people's mouths, you might have a different perspective on this.

It was the only day of my life I've ever been embarrassed to be a Bills fan.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I just can’t get behind this. I’m sorry. Generally grudges dissipate but Bryan Cox was the worst. 

DE is deep too. Seems unneeded to cross that line right now.

1 minute ago, Simon said:

If you had been sitting in that endzone hearing what was coming out of people's mouths, you might have a different perspective on this.

Should definitely share more 

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

LOL, keep reading, it was BAD