Bills sign Bryan Cox Jr to one year deal per Bills Twitter

Sure, I hated Bryan Cox back in the day, but the guy brought some real flavor to an intense rivalry.  Considering all the nondescript squads we've lived through until recently, I look back fondly on the characters of the SB era, including guys like Cox and Marino who were fun to hate.  It's not like we didn't have any big personalities on our side of the field.  

7 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

?

cox-2.jpg

A classic! One of the great antagonist in Bills football history. I always loathed and appreciated him at the same time. At least he owned it, and I think he rather enjoyed giving and taking it.

His son seems like a good kid. I hope it goes well for him. It will be fun to welcome dear old dad back to the stadium. ?

28 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

December, 1995, was my first time seeing a game at Rich Stadium. What an experience. Cox gets ejected, and the Bills make the playoffs, after being out the year before...

I really enjoyed that.

Here's another for the younger crew that wasn't lucky enough to have a chance to watch that team.

3 hours ago, Reks Ryan said:

Horrible. That is the worst signing of Beane's tenure.  And probably the worst since Marv overpaid for those linemen back in 2007.   

I believe there is still a restraining order on Cox in OP, that will not allow him with in 5 miles of the stadium.   If, god forbid, he makes the team and his Dad comes to any games, Cox Sr. should be arrested and deported back to Miami. 

Really, with all the real problems in the world this gets your blood boiling?

1 hour ago, CSBill said:

Really, with all the real problems in the world this gets your blood boiling?

Yes, absolutely.

Cox Jr pretty much wipes out all the good that Beane has done.  He’s now on the hot seat.   Anything short of a division title and at least 1 playoff win, and I’ll contribute to the fire Brandon website and billboard.

No. Not sure where you are getting the inference that I’m justifying racial

Epithets.  

I do think that Cox deserved to be taunted by Bills fans as much as any player by any group  of fans, that I can think of in all

my years participating in and watching sports.