Zack Moss shares his NFL draft experience.

PIZ

6 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

nice find!   the video of him on draft night was soo odd.  I think it reminded ppl of Gilmore.  

I think the Bills drafted a bunch of humble kids. I’d be the same way. I think Moss and Epenesa are both humble kids. They are excited to be Buffalo Bills. They are just quiet, humble guys. They’ll show their excitement on the field. 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

nice find!   the video of him on draft night was soo odd.  I think it reminded ppl of Gilmore.  

As long as he didn't give the camera the finger I can care less how he looks

people trashed a stud Gilmore for years here because how he looked on draft day. It's ludicrous

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Zach seems great.  Love the part where he was talking about grinding and grinding to get to the championship.  People like Milano, Tre White, Allen, Edmunds, Wallace, Lee Smith, Singletary, Hyde  - I am confident he is going to be guided towards and introduced to a whole new level of grinding, and it seems he will take to it naturally.  He has plenty of good mentors.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

people trashed a stud Gilmore for years here because how he looked on draft day. It's ludicrous

Ah, screw Gilmore. 

I watched this video a day or two after the draft.  He seems like a really good dude.  Same goes for AJ. 

I'm rooting for them, all the way!

Edited by Bad Things

7 hours ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Zach seems great.  Love the part where he was talking about grinding and grinding to get to the championship.  People like Milano, Tre White, Allen, Edmunds, Wallace, Lee Smith, Singletary, Hyde  - I am confident he is going to be guided towards and introduced to a whole new level of grinding, and it seems he will take to it naturally.  He has plenty of good mentors.

You were on a good track until you threw Lee Smith in there.

• Haha (+1) 1

I think the reaction shot timing was just off with the virtual draft format. If the camera didn't catch it and the family didn't want to fake reenact it then you get the shot we got.

I do think Gilmore was upset that we picked him, and I think his comments about people finally getting to see him now that he's in NE are evidence of it. He wanted to go to a big market and be a star. Note, that is not commentary on his play on the field. 

With Moss it seems much more likely to me that either the camera didn't catch the reaction right, or his honest reaction was that it was time to go to work. His reaction seemed more focused than upset.

4 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I think the reaction shot timing was just off with the virtual draft format. If the camera didn't catch it and the family didn't want to fake reenact it then you get the shot we got.

I do think Gilmore was upset that we picked him, and I think his comments about people finally getting to see him now that he's in NE are evidence of it. He wanted to go to a big market and be a star. Note, that is not commentary on his play on the field. 

With Moss it seems much more likely to me that either the camera didn't catch the reaction right, or his honest reaction was that it was time to go to work. His reaction seemed more focused than upset.

yeah things were on a pretty good 10-15 minute delay at that point in the broadcast.  They were talking about guys 3-4 picks before moss when he got drafted.  

2 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

The whole video editing of draft picks was a joke. You could see by looking at the TV screens in the background the timings were all over the place. 

I heard they had 180+ live cameras they were juggling.  Draft was pulled off great- sure some more Bills coverage would have been cool but overall awesome

17 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

he also sulked a bit here if I recall. 

17 hours ago, PIZ said:

I think the Bills drafted a bunch of humble kids. I’d be the same way. I think Moss and Epenesa are both humble kids. They are excited to be Buffalo Bills. They are just quiet, humble guys. They’ll show their excitement on the field. 

Humility is a huge part of the process. 

17 hours ago, hmsmystic said:

I heard they had 180+ live cameras they were juggling.  Draft was pulled off great- sure some more Bills coverage would have been cool but overall awesome

In the current situation, to even put on the draft is admirable. But it can't be immune from criticism. 

The ESPN NFL Network collaboration just didn't work. 6 analysts never would. I know they want to use their big money stars. But the coverage would have been improved significantly if they had cut 1 from each network. Likewise they over extended themselves with the cameras on prospects. The timings were all over the place. They should have less cameras and better use of them. They stretched themselves way too far

With more and more competition from online coverage via platforms such as Youtube, the big networks need to up their game next year