Beane and McDermott still meet with Bills legends

Another example of the intelligence of McDermott and Beane, it does them a world of good to connect with and know these guys. Think about being able to call them in to talk with and mentor the new Bills players. Instant respect. Just smart in all sorts of ways

• Like (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Another example of the intelligence of McDermott and Beane, it does them a world of good to connect with and know these guys. Think about being able to call them in to talk with and mentor the new Bills players. Instant respect. Just smart in all sorts of ways

yep. The Pegulas hit it out of the park with McD and Beane. Dam shame they can’t get it right with the hockey operations, but it’s awesome to have the football organization going in the right course 

• Like (+1) 5

To me, this is a huge waste of time.  Many of these guys likely think they are entitled because they won a bunch of games in the 90s.  That was 25 years ago and has nothing to do with the team today.  While the coaches can do whatever they want, I wish organizations would stop pandering to guys like this.  Sure, let them stand on the sidelines for games.  That's fine.  But when we get into the realm of these guys thinking they are entitled to certain things (as Jim has done in the past), it's trouble.  

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, krf139 said:

To me, this is a huge waste of time.  Many of these guys likely think they are entitled because they won a bunch of games in the 90s.  That was 25 years ago and has nothing to do with the team today.  While the coaches can do whatever they want, I wish organizations would stop pandering to guys like this.  Sure, let them stand on the sidelines for games.  That's fine.  But when we get into the realm of these guys thinking they are entitled to certain things (as Jim has done in the past), it's trouble.  

If it wasnt for guys like this there wouldnt be organizations.  Have a little respect for the guys that paved the way.   If you're allowed to express your opinion on the organization because you bought tickets and merchandise, Jim Kelly is more than entitled to his.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, krf139 said:

Jeeziz, who pissed in your Fruity Pebbles this morning?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

If it wasnt for guys like this there wouldnt be organizations.  Have a little respect for the guys that paved the way.   If you're allowed to express your opinion on the organization because you bought tickets and merchandise, Jim Kelly is more than entitled to his.  

Some people just have a need to make themselves look small, just how it is...

I could not think of a better way to enjoy a conversation, a beer and glean a bit of how a champion level team did things when they were in their hay day, pretty cool imo. 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

He's entitled to his, sure.  But I remember Jim feeling insulted when Rex Ryan didn't go out of his way to kiss his rear end.  This shows entitlement and a feeling that he must have a voice.  Jim is welcome to express his opinions on this board, just like I am (we also have the same number of Super Bowl rings).

33 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

Jeeziz, who pissed in your Fruity Pebbles this morning?

Nobody - I think it's an unnecessary dog and pony show.  It's time to move beyond the 90s.  Stop clinging to that team.  When you add up all of their Super Bowl rings, it's equal to mine.  I respect those guys and appreciate what they did for the team, but we are in 2020, not 1991.  We have a Ring of Honor where they have their rightful place in Bills history.  Conference calls with the coaching staff is nothing more than kissing their rear ends.  I don't need to hear Thurman on WGR acting like he knows all.  I don't need to see Jimbo inserting himself into different things.  Let's focus on what we have and where we're headed.