Dear #DeepState Coup Catchers Durham and Barr

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If Obama broke the law - indict him.

That wasn't the question.  To quote myself from just before I wasted my time yet again:  

Imo, your approach is that you pose a question or questions, expect answers but rarely answer directly yourself.  It’s classic deflection, and that’s fine, but it makes it hard to take you seriously. 

I do not care what left wing media reports or does not report.  

Then why all the links from left wing outlets that purport wrongdoing and criminality on the part of DJT?   You consistently refer to non-believers as cultists and provide links that align with your dogma. Your actions suggest you care deeply what the media suggests is the truth, up to and including using them in an attempt to buttress your arguments.   

Just like you don’t care what right wing media reports or does not report.

Sure I care.  I'm trying to get as fair a picture of the world as I can from sources that are generally not worthy of unconditional trust.  I have a belief system based on my experiences and my point of view.  However, in the case of, say, Trump/Russia and Mueller, the reality is that nothing came of it.  That's not me buying into right wing media, that's a 100% certifiable fact. 

Fox News, for example, never broke the HRC aligned with Russia story, or that Obama and Biden were briefed on her campaign's involvement.   That's troubling to me, as troubling as the WaPost quoting anonymous source after anonymous source and getting the entire story wrong.  

Anyway, I had hopes you would answer directly on the simple, innocuous questions I posed, but it exceeds your capacity.  

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

I think it would be incumbent upon a President not to be neck deep in such an affair from the beginning, but that ship had sailed for Obama. As Obama was going out the door he was too busy having Susan Rice drafting memos stating that everything related to Russia gate was done "by the book."

https://nypost.com/2020/05/20/susan-rices-now-infamous-memo-was-blatant-bid-to-cover-obamas-butt/

Hillary wasn't supposed to lose, that's really what everything here is about. Post election 2016 had the outgoing Obama administration scrambling in a massive clean up operation. There was no way he was ever going to come clean about the Clinton connection because that would eventually lead to the Obama connection.

I don't think they knew, or more importantly I don't think they wanted to know if there was a Clinton connection as the story was breaking. Heck, they still can't be bothered to report on the DNC/Clinton connection to this day. I think those media outlets have sources in the IC that leak to "journalists" who without even a thought towards independently verifying anything, dutifully parrot what their sources tell them to. And then it takes months to years for real journalists doing real journalism to uncover what actually went on.

Thanks for taking the time to answer directly.  Perhaps, one day, others shall benefit from your leadership and follow suit!  

38 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So the Trump campaign didn’t meet with the Russians 140+ times? Coordinate campaign data and Wikileaks drops?

Simple yes or no will suffice.

Yes. It is all laid out in the Mueller report.

Now here's the part that you don't care about -- but you should because it is important and gives the "so what" to your question.  Mueller had 140+ chances to find 2016 election meddling by the Trump campaign, and said there's no evidence of it.  It was his sole and specific job to look for it.  He reported that he found nothing.  On top of that, Pelosi had the ability to impeach Trump -- and she did so twice.  Neither impeachment had to do with collusion or 2016 election interference.

32 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Thanks for taking the time to answer directly.  Perhaps, one day, others shall benefit from your leadership and follow suit!  

I commend you for having what seems like limitless patience with these guys and also for retaining any hope that they will engage in a manner that even remotely resembles intellectual honesty at any point in the future.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Durham probe has already snared the scalp of FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith

Oh no, not THE Kevin Clinesmith. OMG, that's like .... 25 steps from Hillary herself! Kind of the Papadopoulos of the Dems.

Posting hint: if you're gonna invoke the screen name of the wildest conspiratorial poster of all time, you gotta do better. Channel your DR! He would've said that the real Hillary was arrested by the military a long time ago. Too bad the mods scrubbed the "Q Analysis" 600 page thread. You'll have to ask DR if he archived it ... somewhere in a hidden bunker in North Hollywood.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/06/17/fact-check-hillary-clinton-not-hanged-guantanamo-bay/7687922002/

Edited by The Frankish Reich

56 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

I commend you for having what seems like limitless patience with these guys and also for retaining any hope that they will engage in a manner that even remotely resembles intellectual honesty at any point in the future.

So the Trump campaign didn’t meet with the Russians 140+ times? Coordinate campaign data and Wikileaks drops?

Fusion GPS is no longer an opposition research firm, and they weren’t hired to dig-up dirt against Trump. Instead, they would have you believe, after the phony dossier and the Alfa Bank hoax, that Fusion GPS was retained to provide legal advice to the Hillary Clinton Campaign. Remarkable.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Oh no, not THE Kevin Clinesmith. OMG, that's like .... 25 steps from Hillary herself! Kind of the Papadopoulos of the Dems.

Posting hint: if you're gonna invoke the screen name of the wildest conspiratorial poster of all time, you gotta do better. Channel your DR! He would've said that the real Hillary was arrested by the military a long time ago. Too bad the mods scrubbed the "Q Analysis" 600 page thread. You'll have to ask DR if he archived it ... somewhere in a hidden bunker in North Hollywood.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/06/17/fact-check-hillary-clinton-not-hanged-guantanamo-bay/7687922002/

Gee, still more deflecting. I'm shocked.

Can you answer any of the points made in direct response to your posts or answer the direct questions asked of you over the past 24 hours? Or are you going to continue with the @BillStime routine?

Until then I'll just take this response to mean that you're perfectly OK with an FBI lawyer altering documents to be presented to a FISA court. 

And like with others my alt name is clearly doing its work. The real DR is living quite comfortably in your head. Still.

1 minute ago, DRsGhost said:

Gee, still more deflecting. I'm shocked.

Can you answer any of the points made in direct response to your posts or answer the direct questions asked of you over the past 24 hours? Or are you going to continue with the @BillStime routine?

Until then I'll just take this response to mean that you're perfectly OK with an FBI lawyer altering documents to be presented to a FISA court. 

And like with others my alt name is clearly doing its work. The real DR is living quite comfortably in your head. Still.

So the Trump campaign didn’t meet with the Russians 140+ times? Coordinate campaign data and Wikileaks drops?

PS: Every accusation is a confession

14 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Love this feature!

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

And it's been at least a week so it's time once again...

Hey @BillStime ***** off!

18 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

I only see your drivel when others quote it, so thankfully it's very little.

37 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Love this feature!

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

And it's been at least a week so it's time once again...

Hey @BillStime ***** off!

This guy is a liar.

19 hours ago, BillStime said:

How do you KNOW wtf info was received at Donny Jr’s meeting? And how do we know this was the FIRST meeting of several?

And why are you afraid to answer the questions above?

Does it completely blow your arguments out the window?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886s9t8rjyll4y6moudqk

6d7akv.jpg

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

I wonder why?

In an earlier post, ole BillSy wondered aloud at what a “conservative attorney” had to “hide” when he asserted attorney/client  privilege.   He’s got to be doubly concerned with two parties trying that old flimflam!  Stay tuned for outrage!  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's OK if the coup/insurrection lasted years instead of 1 afternoon.

We can't worry about that when we can not know what Trump said to Russians and assume the worst. 

Because after all the best way to "save our democracy" is to investigate people to look for crimes instead of the other way around.

• Like (+1) 2