Do we have the Deepest D-Line in the league?

3 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Well we all have different definitions of elite. In my view elite is the top 3-5 guys at a position. Top 20 is good. If your saying he is top 3-5 in the league why has he had only 2 1000 yard seasons? Never caught 10+ TD's? On his career thus far he averages about 5 rec for 65 yds and under .5 TD per game. Very good but not elite...yet. 

I mean he has been in a run heavy offense that features 2 top 15 WRs. There is only so much to go around 

And he is absolutely better than Theilein , he opened up so much for him

Diggs route running, hands and game speed are all elite.  He has had seasons of 100 catches and 18 ypc

He can be a possession receiver or a deep threat. He is absolutely a top 10 guy pushing top 5 with another tremendous season or 2

30 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I mean he has been in a run heavy offense that features 2 top 15 WRs. There is only so much to go around 

And he is absolutely better than Theilein , he opened up so much for him

Diggs route running, hands and game speed are all elite.  He has had seasons of 100 catches and 18 ypc

He can be a possession receiver or a deep threat. He is absolutely a top 10 guy pushing top 5 with another tremendous season or 2

I was going to say in my post - I know he was in a run heavy offense (though he received 149 targets one year) and had a Thielen. But he will have Brown in BUF. And I dont think you can say if this he would have done that. Does not work that way. You could do that exercise for many players in the league.

Fact check - he has only caught for 100 rec in one season not seasons

Fact check again - he had a 17.9 ypc once. It has been 10-13 in all other years. 

Again, I think he is really good. Hopefully even better with the Bills. Just not on elite status yet until he proves it. He is what the Bills needed a very good #1 WR. But we did not just get the most elite WR in the game. 

13 minutes ago, ngbills said:

I was going to say in my post - I know he was in a run heavy offense (though he received 149 targets one year) and had a Thielen. But he will have Brown in BUF. And I dont think you can say if this he would have done that. Does not work that way. You could do that exercise for many players in the league.

Fact check - he has only caught for 100 rec in one season not seasons

Fact check again - he had a 17.9 ypc once. It has been 10-13 in all other years. 

Again, I think he is really good. Hopefully even better with the Bills. Just not on elite status yet until he proves it. He is what the Bills needed a very good #1 WR. But we did not just get the most elite WR in the game. 

So players can't ascend? he is in his prime and his best seasons were the last 2 years where he showed he can be elite possession receiver or vertical threat

He isn't a one trick pony and by every measure is a top 3 route runner in the league

Edited by Buffalo716

31 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

So players can't ascend? he is in his prime and his best seasons were the last 2 years where he showed he can be elite possession receiver or vertical threat

He isn't a one trick pony and by every measure is a top 3 route runner in the league

Exactly my point - he needs to ascend. He may ascend to elite status but not yet though many are referring to him as if he is. 

On 4/28/2020 at 11:10 AM, MrEpsYtown said:

I don’t get the Phillips love. I’ve seen it a bunch on here. Butler or Star will start with Oliver. Whoever doesn’t will get the other side of an almost 50-50 split. Phillips has accomplished nothing, looked small and overmatch, and is coming off a serious injury. I get that Phillips looks like Kyle and is all Bills Mafia and stuff, but they did not sign Butler to be a third string depth player. That’s Harrison Phillips. 

Edit: And I really like Phillips and would not count him out, but penciling him in as a starter at the 1 tech on a team with Butler and Star, and coming off a major injury just makes no sense.

Now do Star