Zay Jones 2019

Yav

1 hour ago, Yav said:

Not sure why but I was thinking about him and looked up his stats:

110 receptions

1184 yards

10.8 yards per catch

9 tds 

I couldn’t wait for the Bills to move on from him but looks like he had good production for LV. 

please tell me you watch American football and know a few players? You can’t just post stuff like this...not good for my heart.

Edited by KGun12TD

49 minutes ago, Manther said:

Wasn’t that D2?  It’s still a lot of catches, but, poor competition. Some great players come from D2, but, they can bust.  

Regardless, I am glad he put it together with the Raiders and put up Pro Bowl stats in 2019.

I wonder how much his father helped with his improvement?

Dude...he had just over 200 yards in 2019.  The original post are his career stats.  lol  We have to get the economy going and people moving again....this quarantine crap is messing with people....oh wait.  Stuff like this is normal for this place.

2019 Regular Season 27 216 8 23 0
Career 110 1184 10.8 57 9
Edited by Azucho98

1 hour ago, MarkyMannn said:

I never think about men?

Yes you do...

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

We often have those threads on the prospect you were most wrong on. Next time that pops up everyone please remind me how much I liked the trade up for Zay Jones. I was sure he was going to be a stud after dominating in the senior bowl. I was SO WRONG.

I loved the Zay pick.....We will get a reminder of how wrong we were in the 5th round of the 2021 draft...

1 hour ago, Azucho98 said:

Dude...he had just over 200 yards in 2019.  The original post are his career stats.  lol  We have to get the economy going and people moving again....this quarantine crap is messing with people....oh wait.  Stuff like this is normal for this place.

2019 Regular Season 27 216 8 23 0
Career 110 1184 10.8 57 9

Sarcasm at others expense.  I think it’s too funny not to keep going 

3 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Please, God— let this thread remain alive! Please!

Sorry, but contrary to popular belief, we do have standards. Yav stopping by, dropping trou, relieving himself and departing isn’t acceptable. Razzing an idiot thread is, however, so it makes it harder to enforce.

alas..

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1