Seahawks release Fluker and Britt

GreggTX

I’m all about upgrading our OL.  It really should be our biggest priority from here on out.  It’s better than 2 years ago, but me playing on the line by myself blindfolded is better than our line 2 years ago.

im just not sure how good Fluker and Britt are.  

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If Seattle can’t use you on their “OL” (term used loosely) it might be time to explore other careers 

That’s what I was thinking 

Edited by NewEra

2 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Because he's very upgradeable? I don't know if Fluker would be any better but Feliciano isn't anything special.

John F. is solid.....he has done NOTHING to give a reason of why he should be replaced.

You know there is a chance that the position could get WORSE by replacing a player that didnt do anything wrong to lose his position.   Replacing for the sake of replacing doesnt improve the position in itself.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

John F. is solid.....he has done NOTHING to give a reason of why he should be replaced.

You know there is a chance that the position could get WORSE by replacing a player that didnt do anything wrong to lose his position.   Replacing for the sake of replacing doesnt improve the position in itself.

We really have 4 potential RGs who could be better then Fluker -  Feleciano, D Williams Spencer long and Ford if he doesn’t play RT. Plus Bates can play G

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

We really have 4 potential RGs who could be better then Fluker -  Feleciano, D Williams Spencer long and Ford if he doesn’t play RT. Plus Bates can play G

Agreed

By the way folks in no way am I saying we have a pro bowl offensive line....I think they are "good" and yes we should always look to improve just not bring in players that are not as good to replace players that are better then they are.

For instance....I really dont want to lose Spencer Long (we might anyway to a trade or something) but why you say?  Because the guy has positon flexibility AND played well for us in relief.   These guys are on low cost contracts......and they will now have another year of playing together.

• Like (+1) 2