More comedy gold from Chris Collins

I didn't laugh but this kid isn't too bad. I thought the Law and Order one was better. His Boston accent is pretty good, and the premise was decent (Patriots fan torturing Bills fan with wide right on loop). Closest I came to a laugh was when he chucked in the bucket.

He's fairly talented and has potential. He just need material that's more funny. Maybe someone can help him with the writing.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

“Tantrum”, Nice way to try and trivialize a simple point being made. All I’m saying it’s a lot ***** cooler to be kind and not ***** on people for trying to do something.

If you don’t like it keep on moving instead of stoping to cop a squat in somebody’s Cheerios. 

But whatever, you’re clearly oozing elitist snark, so I doubt this zebra is changing its stripes any time soon.  

No, you threw a tantrum. Again, I wasn’t even interested in this thread until I saw your response.  You’re just an easy mark.  Far to sensitive for his own good.  I honestly give people credit who try any type of creativity.  Why not. Even if the final product isn’t what’s desired, you have to start somewhere.

You my friend wanted to be the white knight, and it’s the only things that’s made this thread fun.  I don’t think you’re the one who understands. 

Edited by teef

2 minutes ago, teef said:

No, you threw a tantrum. Again, I wasn’t even interested in this thread until I saw your response.  You’re just an easy mark.  Far to sensitive for his own good.  I honestly give people credit who try any type of creativity.  Why not. Even if the final product isn’t what’s desired, you have to start somewhere.

You my friend wanted to be the white knight, and it’s the only things that’s made this thread fun.  I don’t think you’re the one who understands. 

White knight, another lame played out buzzword.  

You think it’s cool to shame people for trying to be funny.

You called his stuff an abortion.

I think people like you are the worst kind of people.

Call that whatever you want.

An easy Mark? Somebody takes their gimmick a little too seriously.

Glad you’re having a lot of fun with the thread though... 

Just now, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

White knight, another lame played out buzzword.  

You think it’s cool to shame people for trying to be funny.

You called his stuff an abortion.

I think people like you are the worst kind of people.

Call that whatever you want.

An easy Mark? Somebody takes their gimmick a little too seriously.

Glad you’re having a lot of fun with the thread though... 

dude, are you crying right now?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1