Reminder: Bills-Cowboys 2007 MNF Game on ESPN Tonight 4/27 at 8 PM ET

Rico

17 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

It was a blown play by the Bills.  On that play four or five guys are supposed to move forward on the kick and block the coverage guys.  They all did but one. The one had just joined the team and didn't understand his assignment.  He wait on the fifty, and the man he was supposed to have blocked got his hand on the ball.  With just ordinary execution the ball sails right to Royal, who was waiting to catch it.  

Lol Royal is not somebody who should be on the hands team... It's like putting McLovin on the fair catch duties expecting him not to McFumble

Who would ever watch this game again as a Bills fan? I was watching this in a remote bar in northern Nevada that was 60 miles away from any other house/building. I was Deer hunting and we stopped here to grab a bite to eat and the game was on. The Ranchers in the area were Cowboy fans, and we almost got into a full bar brawl. Eff this game and the OP who tricked me into thinking this was our most recent Thanksgiving game. 

29 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Lol Royal is not somebody who should be on the hands team... It's like putting McLovin on the fair catch duties expecting him not to McFumble

I'm pretty sure he was the guy waiting for the ball, and I was surprised too.  Commentary on the Bills skill position talent. 

I mentioned the 6-3 Browns game.  The best offensive play of the game was a nice deep pass to Royal. He dropped it.  The good news was that by then he was playing for the Browns. 

• Haha (+1) 2