Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari announce divorce

stuvian

8 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Cutler on his divorce, and at the finalization with the attorneys:

3228865.gif

I guess this is supposed to be funny b/c the ref knocked his helmet off.

The really funny part is that Cutler would appear to be drunk (or something close to that) and didn't seem to notice the refs waiving arms when he walked like 18 inches away from him.

I have no issues with K. Cavallari, but by smoking hot wives of pro athletes standards, she's not that special.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

The really funny part is that Cutler would appear to be drunk (or something close to that) and didn't seem to notice the refs waiving arms when he walked like 18 inches away from him.

I have no issues with K. Cavallari, but by smoking hot wives of pro athletes standards, she's not that special.

I mean is he drunk he managed to catch his helmet behind him without looking.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I love the exaggeration Cutler goes through, it was a thing of beauty! Plus anytime something like this happens a cigarette mysteriously flys out of the nether into his mouth...he's soooo cool:worthy:

12 hours ago, FireChans said:

Do you think he’ll come back and play? He’s probably got some magic left in that arm.

He might need his arm for other things now

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I mean is he drunk he managed to catch his helmet behind him without looking.

I once surfed on a shopping cart while drunk. Everything was going great until I hit the drain grate

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I wonder how much Jake has left after the alimony and child support. Three kids. Gonna add up. He may have to come back and play.

Trust me when I tell you................................it's gotta be A TON. Damn I hate that giant amount every month.