Singletary & Moss: RB1a / RB 1b - but dont forget about a certain former Rugby star

24 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I guess what you like about Yeldon is he is versatile  in relief duty, but man he’s getting 2 mil to be a fourth stringer? 

I m sure they keep wade on PS one more year because why not.  If so I means he probably never going to play his way into a real NFL game. 

Just goes to show, elite in Rugby still doesn’t touch what these nfl guys can do. 

Yeldon doesn’t contribute on ST. He’s insurance at this point. He’s hardly given anyone reason to believe in him as an RB2

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Stop trying to make Christian Wade a thing.  Christian Wade will never be a thing.

HEY! Rugby players are things too! 

I get it, it’s a great story, he made some great plays, he's fun to watch and he adds some speed which we need. 

And he’s a serious long shot. A long shot who is fun to think about, but I’m not betting my lunch money on him. Wish him the best regardless. 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I guess what you like about Yeldon is he is versatile  in relief duty, but man he’s getting 2 mil to be a fourth stringer? 

I m sure they keep wade on PS one more year because why not.  If so I means he probably never going to play his way into a real NFL game. 

Just goes to show, elite in Rugby still doesn’t touch what these nfl guys can do. 

I wanted Yeldon to play last year. I would feel comfortable if he needs to play this year. 
Depending on the new roster rules etc etc I would like to see 3 guys in rotation at running back even if it’s Taiwan jones for 5-6 snaps a game. I’m all for different looks and formations to keep defenses guessing. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2020 at 7:16 PM, IgotBILLStopay said:

Been really excited about the Singletary / Moss pairing in the backfield. I just realized that I had forgotten about Wade. I am excited to see what he can do with a full year of adapting to American football rules. 

I've been thinking about were he is in all this after acquiring Moss.  Does Moss make him expendable or will he be an additional piece down the road.

12 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I've been thinking about were he is in all this after acquiring Moss.  Does Moss make him expendable or will he be an additional piece down the road.

moss makes yeldon  expendable . wade can always stick around with the exemption badge

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/26/2020 at 8:07 PM, MAJBobby said:

ok how about he isn’t good enough. If he was they wouldn’t have drafted a RB. Signed a RB and Signed another RB as an UDFA 

So who isn't good enough out of Diggs, Brown and Beasley because they drafted 2 WRs.

2 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

moss makes yeldon  expendable . wade can always stick around with the exemption badge

If he can get the Xs and Os down then I believe there will be a lot of DBs limping the day after they play the Bills.  Between getting their ankles broke by Singletary and getting run over by Moss, Wade and Allen it could make for a really long game for a Defense.

I don’t know what people’s affinity is with this guy. He had a great run in a preseason game. He’s got very little chance. They are now invested in 2 draft picks and Yeldon or Jones make more sense for the 3rd role. 

He will get cut cut and put on the practice squad

On 4/26/2020 at 8:29 PM, philholbroo said:

I really would like Wade to be looked at as the kick returner and move on from Roberts, opening up another WR spot. I think he would be a good returner at the least.

So which RB does he replace ? Jones? Yeldon? Dimarco?

6 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Duke, Foster and maybe McKenzie

My point to the post exactly.  Moss and Singletary are 1 and 2 on the depth chart.  Nobody else is a lock.  Sorry if I was clear with the sarcasm.

5 hours ago, Dopey said:

We can trade these guys, we have Duke. 

No!  They have to leave in free agency so se can get comp picks.

5 hours ago, Dopey said:

We can trade these guys, we have Duke. 

No!  They have to leave in free agency so we can get comp picks.

7 hours ago, Georgie said:

So which RB does he replace ? Jones? Yeldon? Dimarco?

Pry Yeldon if Wade's shown enough progress.  We save 1.65 million in cap by cutting Yeldon.

Edited by Doc Brown

My take, just for fun . . .

How many are the going to keep? 

Reggie Gilliam

Taiwan Jones

Zack Moss

Devin Singletary

Antonio Williams

T.J. Yeldon

Patrick DiMarco

Christian Wade

Edited by CSBill