NEWERA??—LAMP!

NewEra

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yes, yes you are.

OP, while you’re not alone in changing your screen name, the overwhelming number of folks with different names from their original are due to being booted out of here, right @Phil The Thrill?..

If you want to keep your posting history, PM me. May I suggest waiting on our inevitable downtown dome megaplex? At least then, the jist would remain..

Is this supposed to be an insult...or a threat?

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Is this supposed to be an insult...or a threat?

Maybe it's because I haven't had my first beer, yet ... but I think he's hitting on you.

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

I had been thinking about changing my username off and on for the last few years.   Virgils post got me thinking about it again.

Basically-  My username is named after the worst stretch in Bills history.  Futility and failure.  While it’s disguised by the new name of our field and the local cap co, I know the real meaning behind it.

But after being here for almost 20 years now, it would seem strange posting under a different handle.  

thoughts from those who have changed their name to something completely different?

suggestions?  I’m torn

look at me gais!!!

I evolved from a dog into a Fig Newton and on to a Figster.

Some call me Figgy,

and I like it...

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

I had been thinking about changing my username off and on for the last few years.   Virgils post got me thinking about it again.

Basically-  My username is named after the worst stretch in Bills history.  Futility and failure.  While it’s disguised by the new name of our field and the local cap co, I know the real meaning behind it.

But after being here for almost 20 years now, it would seem strange posting under a different handle.  

thoughts from those who have changed their name to something completely different?

suggestions?  I’m torn

look at me gais!!!

I changed my name because I couldn’t get my password reset properly 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

I changed my name because I couldn’t get my password reset properly 

Me too!  I’m Graybeard and Gray Beard.  
Not to be confused with Greybeard, who is somebody completely different. 
Graybeard is tied to a defunct email so I couldn’t reset my password. 
I started over as Gray Beard. 
No imagination.

Maybe the OP should follow my lead and change his name to New Era. 

• Haha (+1) 1