Bills sign Trey Adams

gjv001

2 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Wasn't that renamed the David Sills V award last year?

17 hours ago, njbuff said:

We should call it the annual "Da'Rick Rogers award" to the fan favorite UDFA.

I believe the award is originally named after Martin Nance. Needs to stay there Imo. And I feel like its only for skill guys and has even more special significance if the guy looks like Sills or Brandon Reilly.

For the record I was a huge Sills supporter and still would have kept him over Zay Jones, so I am not calling anyone out. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown

On 4/26/2020 at 11:55 AM, Gugny said:

Washington offensive lineman Trey Adams

Adams, who is 6-foot-8 and 314 pounds, might have been the best lineman in the Pac-12 two years ago but knee and back surgeries derailed his college career. A disastrous combine didn't help. He had a 5.6-second 40-yard dash, a 24.5-inch vertical leap and a 7-foot-8 broad jump, among the worst at the combine. Adams had several offers, before deciding on the Bills.

That state of the art training facility could have been a deciding factor

It would be great if they could stash him on IR for a year, let him fully heal and hit the weight room and make use of the Bills' recovery facilities...and then NEXT offseason, when things are back to "normal" for the league, he can really compete for a spot.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/26/2020 at 11:57 AM, MiltonWaddams said:

Sounds like his back is a mess, but the skills, size and aggression are all so appealing that he is well, well worth a flyer at this point. If that strength and wellness team can build him up, he is THE UDFA steal no question.

Sorry late to this party.  Worth the gamble for sure from what I’ve read (no games for me).

I’m not an orthopedic surgeon (“and I don’t play one on TV”) but I’ve had about 13 years of continuous treatment for back pain (started young—38/39).  

So, I’ll be rooting for Trey—hope his was problem was “fixed” (think they said it was a bulging disc).  Hoping Trey completely recovers and has a chance to work his way onto the roster to live the dream.

(Sorry sappy hour—and sans booze!).

Edited by biggerdaddynj
  • Like (+1) 1