2 Players i think that could've help the roster that didn't get drafted

First and foremost why wasn't Javon Leake RB Maryland or Thaddeus Moss TE LSU drafted? Did they fail a drug test or something? Leake has speed for days. I wish we made a trade for an extra 7th pick and took both Javon Leake and Thaddeus Moss in the 7th round. I think Moss is better then half of the Bills TE on the team right now and we dont have a rb like Leake on the roster, unless you consider Wade. I really hope Wade gets to see the field this season.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

First and foremost why wasn't Javon Leake RB Maryland or Thaddeus Moss TE LSU drafted? Did they fail a drug test or something? Leake has speed for days. I wish we made a trade for an extra 7th pick and took both Javon Leake and Thaddeus Moss in the 7th round. I think Moss is better then half of the Bills TE on the team right now and we dont have a rb like Leake on the roster, unless you consider Wade. I really hope Wade gets to see the field this season.

But leaked doesn’t really have speed for days. We just thought that he did.  Until the combine.  

moss kind of sucks

• Thank you (+1) 1

Personally, I thought it was a mistake when Moss declared for the draft. He looked slow out there to me and obviously benefited from the teams having to account for the talent around him. Then there was the injury. You figure his dad would have given him better advice in the situation. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Just curious is you’ve actually watched Moss play or you’re just guessing because he’s Randy’s kid

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

First and foremost why wasn't Javon Leake RB Maryland or Thaddeus Moss TE LSU drafted?

Thanks! I love both these players

I'm the only one who mentioned Leake before draft so I'm with you

*UPDATE

Moss to Redskins

Leake to Giants

Edited by DrDare

28 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Reminds me of a poor man Lee Smith....

Ouch... ?

15 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Both positions pretty stacked wouldn’t you say