Jake Fromm on Netflix

48 minutes ago, Estro said:

Its an excellent show.  I originally watched it when his season first came out. And came away very impressed with Fromm. I'm now rewatching the season.

The show is fun for football, but it also brings back a lot of highschool nostalgia and just how quickly you go from being a kid to a man.  Highly recommend the show.

Its interesting too that Fromm held off competition from Justin Fields (who stars in season 2 of QB1) forcing Fields to transfer to Ohio State whee he went on to beat out Tate Martell (another QB featured in season 1).

It is interesting with the parallels. Martell never competed with Fields though. Martell was looking  to transfer long before Fields got there and pulled the trigger on it once Fields announced he was coming. 

On 4/25/2020 at 9:51 PM, atlbillsfan1975 said:

QB1 is one of the great shows when there is no football on. 
The Fromm season is a good one. It does show more about his family and where he comes from. Not to mention his mom is very attractive .

I’ve really liked “All or Nothing”. If nobody HS watched it, think hard knocks but during the actual season. 

Even the Rams season with Jeff Fisher was entertaining since they were in the middle of relocating. He also got fired, so there was some added drama to a pretty bland guy.

I really had a hard time with the Cowboys season. Jerry Jones is around way too much and Jason Garrett might be the biggest **** in football. Really just entirely vanilla. 

Bruce Arians/ Carson Palmer was great. Carolina was decent too. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I’ve really liked “All or Nothing”. If nobody HS watched it, think hard knocks but during the actual season. 

Even the Rams season with Jeff Fisher was entertaining since they were in the middle of relocating. He also got fired, so there was some added drama to a pretty bland guy.

I really had a hard time with the Cowboys season. Jerry Jones is around way too much and Jason Garrett might be the biggest **** in football. Really just entirely vanilla. 

Bruce Arians/ Carson Palmer was great. Carolina was decent too. 

Agreed on all the above.

i even like to watch Last Chance U early in August just before college kicks off, gets me ready.