Would you? (Future North Korea Supreme Leader)

Just Jack

12 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

she is one evil woman.

the question you need to ask ....

will she stick the knife in before you finish? 

Ever think about how hard it must be to be a dictator? I mean no one is scared of Fat Stuff alone. You fear the machine behind him. And you have to believe there are people in the machine who would take him out if they thought they could get away with it. Same goes for Sailor Moon sister. She better be pretty ruthless if she expects to take over. Dictatorin' ain't easy.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Ever think about how hard it must be to be a dictator? I mean no one is scared of Fat Stuff alone. You fear the machine behind him. And you have to believe there are people in the machine who would take him out if they thought they could get away with it. Same goes for Sailor Moon sister. She better be pretty ruthless if she expects to take over. Dictatorin' ain't easy.

Thats mostly what has stopped me from doing it

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

she is one evil woman.

the question you need to ask ....

will she stick the knife in before you finish? 

She better be quick with that knife.

• Haha (+1) 5

10 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I think there is a song about that. Something like.. 

Dictatorin ain't easy, but it shur is fun.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DKGRoEfRJSGs&ved=2ahUKEwjAn9at2YnpAhUHlKwKHTYlD4EQ3ywwBHoECBEQJQ&usg=AOvVaw3vpvDhZUFj_0OPABXLujgL

10 hours ago, WhoTom said:

You're still alive.

..   She said

...ohhh but do I deserve to be?

Is that the question?

And if so?

Windsurf, Windsurf!!!!

Wo Im still alive! Oooohhhhhhh I'm still alive!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1