2021 mock!

Always Interesting how the Nation perceives the Bills.  Out of the 7 early 2021 Mocks drafts only 2 have the Bills winning the AFC East  while 5 have the Patriots. Out of the those 5, 4 of them have us as wildcard while fox has us as only the 10th best the the AFC.

247sports - Win AFC EAST 5th best in AFC                                             21. Buffalo Bills: Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech
Sporting News - Wildcard (NE wins AFC EAST) 4th best in AFC          25. Buffalo Bills: Cade Mays, G, Tennessee.
Sports Illustrated - Wildcard (NE wins AFC EAST) 4th best in AFC      25. Buffalo Bills: Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia
CBS - Win AFC EAST 3rd best in AFC                                                         27. Buffalo Bills: Trey Smith OL, Tennessee 
SB Nation - Wildcard (NE wins AFC EAST) 5th best in AFC                    19. Buffalo Bills: Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State.
Bleacher Report - Wildcard (NE wins AFC EAST) 5th best in AFC          23. Buffalo Bills: Terrace Marshall, WR, LSU.
Fox Sports - 3rd in AFC EAST (NE wins, Jet in 2nd) 10th best in AFC   13. Buffalo Bills: Creed Humphrey, OL, Oklahoma

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/25/2020 at 7:45 PM, Doc Brown said:

Just for fun.  Here's there way too early 2020 mock draft following last year's draft.  We got two first rounders this year.  LOL.

1.MIAMI DOLPHINS

Chase Young, EDGE, Ohio State

With quarterback Josh Rosen now on the roster I don't see the Dolphins needing a quarterback at No. 1. Instead I think they'll benefit just as much by picking an absolute freak of an edge rusher in Chase Young. 6-foot-5, 265 pounds, wears No. 2, has dreadlocks. What more could you want? Young and Bosa were unblockable on the same defensive line when both were on the field in 2018. Young recorded 14.5 tackles for loss and 9.5 sacks last season.

2.ARIZONA CARDINALS

Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama

The Cardinals not only added their franchise quarterback in Kyler Murray this past draft weekend, but they also gave him some weapons in the 2019 draft with Andy Isabella and Hakeem Butler at the receiver position. But the additions shouldn't stop there. Jeudy has been one of the best receivers in college football for two years and will continue to be as long as he's healthy.

You won't find a better route runner.

"You mean "a better route runner in *college football*", right?"

No, I don't.

3.OAKLAND RAIDERS

Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama

Derek Carr's lone good year is proving itself too be an outlier the more time seems to go on. If that continues, they'll be in the market for a quarterback. Tua will likely be the highest profile QB to go in the Top 5.

4.CINCINNATI BENGALS

Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon

I thought the Bengals would end up with Drew Lock or Dwayne Haskins when all was said and done in the 2019 NFL Draft, but that didn't happen. Next year the quarterback question will be even more bold for the Bengals, and they'll need to be more urgent in selecting one. Herbert will compete for the QB1 title in the 2020 class, as he was highly regarded going into last season, too.

5.BUFFALO BILLS

Laviska Shenault, WR, Colorado

"What's this guy's name? Lavis--Laviska?"

You're damn right it is, and you better get to knowing it.

The name of the game in Buffalo is weapons for quarterback Josh Allen, and it doesn't get much better than Laviska Shenault. Over 1,000 yards and 11 total touchdowns in just nine games in 2018. 2019 could even better, and if it is, he'll be a big name in a star-studded wide receiver group.

6.NEW YORK JETS

CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma

Lamb was a big-time playmaker for Kyler Murray during the quarterback's Heisman campaign in 2018, and Lamb did that in all kinds of ways. He wins with size, strength and speed -- a true WR1 at the next level.

7.DETROIT LIONS

Raekwon Davis, DT, Alabama

8.WASHINGTON REDSKINS

Trey Smith, OL, Tennessee

9.DENVER BRONCOS

Grant Delpit, S, LSU

10.TENNESSEE TITANS

Grant Calcaterra, TE, Oklahoma

11.TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS

A.J. Epenesa, EDGE, Iowa

Jason Pierre-Paul ain't gettin' any younger. Epenesa is a 6-foot-5, 270-pound freak of an edge defender who had 10.5 sacks last season as a sophomore.

12.SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia

13.CAROLINA PANTHERS

Walker Little, OT, Stanford

14.NEW YORK GIANTS

Andrew Thomas, OL, Georgia

15.JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

Jake Fromm, QB, Georgia

The Jaguars didn't draft a quarterback early in the 2019 NFL Draft, holding firm to what they said when the signed Nick Foles. But I think even they know Foles isn't the long-term answer. Fromm isn't a guy who I want to start right away in the NFL, but I think this would be a good situational fit for both the Jaguars and Fromm to get the most of a mid-round quarterback selection in round one.

16.HOUSTON TEXANS

D'Andre Swift, RB, Georgia

17.CLEVELAND BROWNS

Tyler Biadasz, OL, Wisconsin

18.ATLANTA FALCONS

Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn

19.SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama

20.INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Trey Adams, OT, Washington

21.BALTIMORE RAVENS

Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma State

22.DALLAS COWBOYS

Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU

23.PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Yetur Gross-Matos, EDGE, Penn State

24.GREEN BAY PACKERS

Jalen Reagor, WR, TCU

25.MINNESOTA VIKINGS

Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama

26.PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Xavier McKinney, S, Alabama

27.OAKLAND RAIDERS (VIA CHI)

Albert Okwuegbunam, TE, Missouri

28.LOS ANGELES CHARGERS

Tommy Kraemer, OL, Notre Dame

29.NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson

30.NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

Lorenzo Neal, DT, Purdue

31.KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson

32.LOS ANGELES RAMS

Isaiah Simmons, S, Clemson

3...we have Trey Adams too

2 hours ago, BillsFanThru-N-Thru said:

Always Interesting how the Nation perceives the Bills.  Out of the 7 early 2021 Mocks drafts only 2 have the Bills winning the AFC East  while 5 have the Patriots. Out of the those 5, 4 of them have us as wildcard while fox has us as only the 10th best the the AFC.

247sports - Win AFC EAST 5th best in AFC                                             21. Buffalo Bills: Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech
Sporting News - Wildcard (NE wins AFC EAST) 4th best in AFC          25. Buffalo Bills: Cade Mays, G, Tennessee.
Sports Illustrated - Wildcard (NE wins AFC EAST) 4th best in AFC      25. Buffalo Bills: Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia
CBS - Win AFC EAST 3rd best in AFC                                                         27. Buffalo Bills: Trey Smith OL, Tennessee 
SB Nation - Wildcard (NE wins AFC EAST) 5th best in AFC                    19. Buffalo Bills: Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State.
Bleacher Report - Wildcard (NE wins AFC EAST) 5th best in AFC          23. Buffalo Bills: Terrace Marshall, WR, LSU.
Fox Sports - 3rd in AFC EAST (NE wins, Jet in 2nd) 10th best in AFC   13. Buffalo Bills: Creed Humphrey, OL, Oklahoma

Most mocks use the Super Bowl odds to determine draft order....depending on where they are pulling those from NE has the same or better Super Bowl odds than the Bills (which is absurd)

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/25/2020 at 8:45 PM, Doc Brown said:

Just for fun.  Here's there way too early 2020 mock draft following last year's draft.  We got two first rounders this year.  LOL.

1.MIAMI DOLPHINS

Chase Young, EDGE, Ohio State

With quarterback Josh Rosen now on the roster I don't see the Dolphins needing a quarterback at No. 1. Instead I think they'll benefit just as much by picking an absolute freak of an edge rusher in Chase Young. 6-foot-5, 265 pounds, wears No. 2, has dreadlocks. What more could you want? Young and Bosa were unblockable on the same defensive line when both were on the field in 2018. Young recorded 14.5 tackles for loss and 9.5 sacks last season.

2.ARIZONA CARDINALS

Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama

The Cardinals not only added their franchise quarterback in Kyler Murray this past draft weekend, but they also gave him some weapons in the 2019 draft with Andy Isabella and Hakeem Butler at the receiver position. But the additions shouldn't stop there. Jeudy has been one of the best receivers in college football for two years and will continue to be as long as he's healthy.

You won't find a better route runner.

"You mean "a better route runner in *college football*", right?"

No, I don't.

3.OAKLAND RAIDERS

Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama

Derek Carr's lone good year is proving itself too be an outlier the more time seems to go on. If that continues, they'll be in the market for a quarterback. Tua will likely be the highest profile QB to go in the Top 5.

4.CINCINNATI BENGALS

Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon

I thought the Bengals would end up with Drew Lock or Dwayne Haskins when all was said and done in the 2019 NFL Draft, but that didn't happen. Next year the quarterback question will be even more bold for the Bengals, and they'll need to be more urgent in selecting one. Herbert will compete for the QB1 title in the 2020 class, as he was highly regarded going into last season, too.

5.BUFFALO BILLS

Laviska Shenault, WR, Colorado

"What's this guy's name? Lavis--Laviska?"

You're damn right it is, and you better get to knowing it.

The name of the game in Buffalo is weapons for quarterback Josh Allen, and it doesn't get much better than Laviska Shenault. Over 1,000 yards and 11 total touchdowns in just nine games in 2018. 2019 could even better, and if it is, he'll be a big name in a star-studded wide receiver group.

6.NEW YORK JETS

CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma

Lamb was a big-time playmaker for Kyler Murray during the quarterback's Heisman campaign in 2018, and Lamb did that in all kinds of ways. He wins with size, strength and speed -- a true WR1 at the next level.

7.DETROIT LIONS

Raekwon Davis, DT, Alabama

8.WASHINGTON REDSKINS

Trey Smith, OL, Tennessee

9.DENVER BRONCOS

Grant Delpit, S, LSU

10.TENNESSEE TITANS

Grant Calcaterra, TE, Oklahoma

11.TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS

A.J. Epenesa, EDGE, Iowa

Jason Pierre-Paul ain't gettin' any younger. Epenesa is a 6-foot-5, 270-pound freak of an edge defender who had 10.5 sacks last season as a sophomore.

12.SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia

13.CAROLINA PANTHERS

Walker Little, OT, Stanford

14.NEW YORK GIANTS

Andrew Thomas, OL, Georgia

15.JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

Jake Fromm, QB, Georgia

The Jaguars didn't draft a quarterback early in the 2019 NFL Draft, holding firm to what they said when the signed Nick Foles. But I think even they know Foles isn't the long-term answer. Fromm isn't a guy who I want to start right away in the NFL, but I think this would be a good situational fit for both the Jaguars and Fromm to get the most of a mid-round quarterback selection in round one.

16.HOUSTON TEXANS

D'Andre Swift, RB, Georgia

17.CLEVELAND BROWNS

Tyler Biadasz, OL, Wisconsin

18.ATLANTA FALCONS

Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn

19.SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama

20.INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Trey Adams, OT, Washington

21.BALTIMORE RAVENS

Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma State

22.DALLAS COWBOYS

Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU

23.PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Yetur Gross-Matos, EDGE, Penn State

24.GREEN BAY PACKERS

Jalen Reagor, WR, TCU

25.MINNESOTA VIKINGS

Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama

26.PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Xavier McKinney, S, Alabama

27.OAKLAND RAIDERS (VIA CHI)

Albert Okwuegbunam, TE, Missouri

28.LOS ANGELES CHARGERS

Tommy Kraemer, OL, Notre Dame

29.NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson

30.NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

Lorenzo Neal, DT, Purdue

31.KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson

32.LOS ANGELES RAMS

Isaiah Simmons, S, Clemson

they actually did a decent job with that

39 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

they actually did a decent job with that

Yeah.  Not bad a year out.  Nobody saw Burrow coming.  I do question the first sentence of the dolphins pick though.

"With quarterback Josh Rosen now on the roster I don't see the Dolphins needing a quarterback at No. 1."