Bills UDFA thread. Signings only. Listed on pg. 9

Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

This is a general message. Do not take it personally, unless it applies to you (then please, take it personally)

Just spent time I'll never get back cleaning a bunch of religious and political not football related schtuff out of this thread.  If you find that your post has gone AWOL, please take the hint and refrain from similar posts on TSW going forward.  A little joking around or off-topic is one thing but this was drowning the thread.

There are literally thousands of places to discuss your love of or your disdain for religion, politics etc etc - but only a few places to discuss Buffalo Bills football. 

Go Bills!

Just now, Logic said:

It's funny...

Leading into the draft, people were talking about how unlikely it was that all the Bills' draft picks would even make the final roster.

Now, we have people getting their panties in a bunch over guys that weren't even drafted. 

I'm more worried about the Bills finding a roster spot for Isaiah Hodgins and Dane Jackson than which third-string Auburn guard they landed in UDFA.

It's fun to track -- especially during a pandemic when there's little else to follow, sports-wise -- but let's not get out of hand here.

Funny isn’t it.. people calling out Beane for not getting a UDFA punter.  Can’t make this stuff up sometimes. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, CaptnCoke11 said:

Funny isn’t it.. people calling out Beane for not getting a UDFA punter.  Can’t make this stuff up sometimes. 

When Beane Specifically said Vedvick is the Punter Competition 

Just now, Logic said:

It's funny...

Leading into the draft, people were talking about how unlikely it was that all the Bills' draft picks would even make the final roster.

Now, we have people getting their panties in a bunch over guys that weren't even drafted. 

I'm more worried about the Bills finding a roster spot for Isaiah Hodgins and Dane Jackson than which third-string Auburn guard they landed in UDFA.

It's fun to track -- especially during a pandemic when there's little else to follow, sports-wise -- but let's not get out of hand here.

yep. Seems way less important than it has in previous years. How far we have come from the days of pinning our great hopes on Brandon Reilly or Da rick, etc. how refreshing! 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Billiever72 said:

NFL.com shows the already signed a FB. WHY?! The punter Turk is there and unsigned so far so let's get that done MR. Beane!! We all saw how bad punting was for us last year

7 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Last year there were 10 guys cut at the 53's that were much better punters than Bozo....this year will be no different. 

Who says we're going to need a punter?

58 minutes ago, Logic said:

It's funny...

These are guys Beane trades for 6th rounders later so we can move around in the next draft. That’s my upside. There may be another Levi in there, and he’s my new buddy! 

Edited by Augie
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

Moss ran at thew combine with an injury. He later ran a 4.53 at his 'pro day'.

He did not have a pro day it was canceled because of covid. He ran on his own timed by his agent. It was then posted to twitter. 

3 minutes ago, noacls said:

He did not have a pro day it was canceled because of covid. He ran on his own timed by his agent. It was then posted to twitter. 

Cool. Tua didn’t have a pro day he had a Private workout by his agent posted in Twitter and sent to teams. What’s the difference?

my only concern with Moss is his vicious running style and the 800 carries he has logged while running with anger and how long he can hold up. Give me one productive contract and I call it a win. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

can we update the OP?

I tried. I even shut it down for a while as the thread was intended to only list Bills signees. 

No avail. It’s an out of control ‘catchall’ now. Feel free to start individual threads per UDFA.

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I tried. I even shut it down for a while as the thread was intended to only list Bills signees. 

No avail. It’s an out of control ‘catchall’ now. Feel free to start individual threads per UDFA.

Sounds hard.  I like the idea of you doing all the work ?

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You wanna pull together a summary, Virgil, I'll be happy to put it into the OP for ya

FAU OT Brandon Walton

UNC RB Antonio Williams

FIU DB Ike Brown

Appalachian State DB Josh Thomas
Auburn OL Marquel Harrell

Toledo FB/TE Reggie Gilliam

those all confirmed 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 9