Bills UDFA thread. Signings only. Listed on pg. 9

Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

This is a general message. Do not take it personally, unless it applies to you (then please, take it personally)

Just spent time I'll never get back cleaning a bunch of religious and political not football related schtuff out of this thread.  If you find that your post has gone AWOL, please take the hint and refrain from similar posts on TSW going forward.  A little joking around or off-topic is one thing but this was drowning the thread.

There are literally thousands of places to discuss your love of or your disdain for religion, politics etc etc - but only a few places to discuss Buffalo Bills football. 

Go Bills!

1 hour ago, USABuffaloFan said:

And fumbled when given the chance a couple times. 

Trey Adams is making this Roster. Played 17 games in a row after ACL and Back injuries. He wasn't 100%. 6'8" 330lbs 1st round pedigree. Maybe he is inactive but he will be on the 53 man Roster. 

I’d guess PS

1 hour ago, USABuffaloFan said:

Trey Adams is making this Roster. Played 17 games in a row after ACL and Back injuries. He wasn't 100%. 6'8" 330lbs 1st round pedigree. Maybe he is inactive but he will be on the 53 man Roster. 

He was also undrafted. Teams passed on him because they likely didn't believe he would be 100% in the reasonable future.

22 hours ago, USABuffaloFan said:

Haven't been impressed with Trey Adams from the videos out there (Plenty of vids on youtube on the Washington O line).  The guy is overpowered a lot and kind of clumsy.

We shall see, but I don't see him beating out Bates.

Bills: Washington OT Trey Adams

Adams was graded as a top 100 caliber player. Although it was a deep draft class at the position, there is a shortage of quality tackles across the league. The Washington product likely slipped because of his medical history, but he will now have a chance to compete for a roster spot.

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Punter Michael Turk is still unsigned AFAIK.  While Beane says they're going with who they have, it's a mistake not to have this guy come in and just dump Bojo.

I agree 100%. I really don’t get it and I wish one of these Buffalo reporters would ask the braintrust why they believe in Bojo and Vedvik so much instead of tossing them softball questions. I get that iron sharpens iron, but crap vs more crap, is just a big pile of doodoo. My best guess, is maybe they talked to Turk and want to work him out before they sign him. So maybe that’s the hold up, at least that’s what I am hoping. Maybe Turk wants a significant guarantee, which might explain why he is unsigned, or maybe he is hurt. Maybe the Bills told him they would be interested in giving him the guarantee he wants, but they have to see him workout first? ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

• Thank you (+1) 1