Bills UDFA thread. Signings only. Listed on pg. 9

Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

This is a general message. Do not take it personally, unless it applies to you (then please, take it personally)

Just spent time I'll never get back cleaning a bunch of religious and political not football related schtuff out of this thread.  If you find that your post has gone AWOL, please take the hint and refrain from similar posts on TSW going forward.  A little joking around or off-topic is one thing but this was drowning the thread.

There are literally thousands of places to discuss your love of or your disdain for religion, politics etc etc - but only a few places to discuss Buffalo Bills football. 

Go Bills!

5 minutes ago, Billiever72 said:

NFL.com shows the already signed a FB. WHY?! The punter Turk is there and unsigned so far so let's get that done MR. Beane!! We all saw how bad punting was for us last year

I though Borjaqueez was pretty good in the 2nd half of the season.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

I though Borjaqueez was pretty good in the 2nd half of the season.

Thought so too.  

We also have Kaare Vedvik who is supposed to be a better punter than kicker. Not sure why we’d need another punter.  

13 minutes ago, Billiever72 said:

NFL.com shows the already signed a FB. WHY?! The punter Turk is there and unsigned so far so let's get that done MR. Beane!! We all saw how bad punting was for us last year

Last year there were 10 guys cut at the 53's that were much better punters than Bozo....this year will be no different. 

It's funny...

Leading into the draft, people were talking about how unlikely it was that all the Bills' draft picks would even make the final roster.

Now, we have people getting their panties in a bunch over guys that weren't even drafted. 

I'm more worried about the Bills finding a roster spot for Isaiah Hodgins and Dane Jackson than which third-string Auburn guard they landed in UDFA.

It's fun to track -- especially during a pandemic when there's little else to follow, sports-wise -- but let's not get out of hand here.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1