Bills UDFA thread. Signings only. Listed on pg. 9

Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

This is a general message. Do not take it personally, unless it applies to you (then please, take it personally)

Just spent time I'll never get back cleaning a bunch of religious and political not football related schtuff out of this thread.  If you find that your post has gone AWOL, please take the hint and refrain from similar posts on TSW going forward.  A little joking around or off-topic is one thing but this was drowning the thread.

There are literally thousands of places to discuss your love of or your disdain for religion, politics etc etc - but only a few places to discuss Buffalo Bills football. 

Go Bills!

20 minutes ago, HankBulloughMellencamp said:

We might, but I doubt either guy is our punter by opening day (whenever that is)

You can scout other clubs during preseason & sign the best guy that is about to be cut and it's an easy upgrade ✍️

It's nice that post-draft, people are semi-losing their ***** over how our punter position is shaping up...

it really means "job well done" on our other roster spots by McBeane :worthy:

Having a consistent holder is also important for the kickers though. 

16 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

A couple of UB guys, Evan Ksiezarczyk signs with the Falcons and LeDarius Mack following his brother to the Chicago Bears

Good he is a distant cousin of mine Evan that is

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, noacls said:

Nope:

Yeldon 4.52

Wade 4.53

And now the slow ones:

Moss 4.65

Singletary 4.66

Got to be slowest backfield in NFL

I'm someone that wanted that home run hitter at RB to pair with Singletary but Singletary is an explosive RB under 40 yards. I wouldn't say he's slow at all.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Who cares you have arguably two of the fastest receivers in the game 

really surprised we didn’t get a speed back. 40 is overrated to some extent, but the ability to break away is nonexistent for these guys.  they can get 10-20 chunks, but then caught from behind. 

24 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

A couple of UB guys, Evan Ksiezarczyk signs with the Falcons and LeDarius Mack following his brother to the Chicago Bears

Oh well, I wanted the Bills to give LMack a look. Makes sense he went to CHI.