A Few Scattered Thoughts About The Draft.....

1 hour ago, purple haze said:

Over the production of Alabama Jalen Hurts?  Maybe.  Over the production of Oklahoma Jalen Hurts?  Hell no.  Hurts is smart and a leader too.  And he's more physically talented than Fromm.

Hurts cannot read a defense post-snap.  He simply can't do it.  Can he learn to?  Sure, but he's much more of a projection than Fromm.  Better tools but far less skill right now.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Hurts cannot read a defense post-snap.  He simply can't do it.  Can he learn to?  Sure, but he's much more of a projection than Fromm.  Better tools but far less skill right now.

Yeah but he throws a beautiful ball to a wide open CeeDee Lamb who breaks 3 tackles for a TD

In Philly he'll be throwing the corpses of DJax and Jeffrey and something called a Greg Ward that played QB in college. And Reagor or whatever.

1 hour ago, Bill from NYC said:

Of course you are correct! The things is, who did Oklahoma play that had a decent defense?

I am not going to badmouth Jalen. He may turn out to be fine; I however think it might take him a while. Like I said, I could EASILY be wrong but I think that Fromm is a better fit in the NFL.

Fair enough.  I think with Wentz's injury history we will see about Hurts sooner than we will see about Fromm.

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I hear you, but I'll bet on physical tools in a potential starter.  I'm not taking anything away from Fromm; he's a good player and competitor, but he screams game manager back up to me.  Hurts, even as he learns, can do more for an offense because he's also mobile.  I don't recall that being a significant part of Fromm's game.

• Like (+1) 1