The Bills front office did a ton of work this year on the WR class and then traded for Stefon Diggs, but that work was not wasted

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I predicted the Bills would get at least one WR steal in the draft because they did so much work on scouting and evaluation with WRs this year. It would have been a shame for that to go to waste just because they traded out of the 1st where everyone expected them to take a WR1  and got a vet instead. The fact they took 2 -even after acquiring Diggs -means they believe in both Davis and Hodgins not only talent-wise but as complements to the group they have 

Hodgins is actually similar to Tee Higgins without the tiger paw on the helmet 

You could also say all that scouting of WR helped solidify the decision to take Diggs and they knew he was a better bet.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MJS said:

Roberts is the returner and a darn good one. I'd rather keep the peace of mind knowing he isn't going to do something stupid out there or commit a key turnover to turn momentum to the other team. I sure hope he stays. Plus I think we were one of the better teams in the league at average drive start position or something like that, and a big part of that is the return game.

And he is 32 years old

4 hours ago, DieHardBillsFan said:

You could also say all that scouting of WR helped solidify the decision to take Diggs and they knew he was a better bet.

Right - At 22. For a WR1, which they needed. But there were other Wr spots that can be upgraded as well and they used two picks to attempt that. Beyond Diggs, Brown, Beasley I don’t think they trusted any of the other guys to catch the ball at a critical time. 

We should trade/let go Roberts and McKittrick, and PS two ish of the following, Foster, RayRay, and that other PS guy who’s name I always forget. KR duties and sweeps can be assigned to a WR or even a RB for that matter. 

We should run with Diggs, Brown, Beasley, and Williams, the guys with the best catch percentages on the team, and our two freshly drafted guys.

Its like the movie money ball. We all know the line,  “he gets on base a lot” or in our case “ he catches the ball a lot”. You go with the most likely positive outcome, that in turn creates the points, that in turn gets you the wins. 

Go Bills!!!