I sense a trend with these picks...violent consistent and tough!

Hebert19

First 2 picks it's the first thing in the description.  Violent hands...violent runner.  Second sentence consistency.  Now you get a guy at receiver that plays special teams and fights for the ball with anyone.   Hes tough and consistent.  

Beane wants instant contribution this year.  Guys who wont need camp to get ready.  

Davis will need some work to be an immediate contributor

He has a pretty slow release outside which will impact his routes and timing.  Needs to clean that up

If he can work on that , when the balls in the air he's solid

Edited by Buffalo716

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

First 2 picks it's the first thing in the description.  Violent hands...violent runner.  Second sentence consistency.  Now you get a guy at receiver that plays special teams and fights for the ball with anyone.   Hes tough and consistent.  

Beane wants instant contribution this year.  Guys who wont need camp to get ready.  

Beane is far from desperate. 

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Davis will need some work to be an immediate contributor

He has a pretty slow release outside which will impact his routes and timing.  Needs to clean that up

If he can work on that , when the balls in the air he's solid

I think some are regarding him as an instant ST contributor.  Your thoughts there?

5 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Even kicker tackles. 

Bass also gets involved in kickoff coverage. In 2019, he produced 11 tackles on kick coverage for George Southern.

19 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think some are regarding him as an instant ST contributor.  Your thoughts there?

Yeah I could definitely see him being a special teams contributor

I've always been a huge believer in that special teams is a third of the game

You can never have enough good football players

Going to sound negative here 

Not the biggest fan of the draft. We needed speed at skill positions and I don’t see it 

We are obviously trying to build a tough rugged type of team and I respect that. 
But speed plays. Look how the Chiefs beat people. Yes they got Mahomes but their wrs and running backs are always ripping off game changing plays by getting behind people. 

We got productive players on the collegiate level. I get that part of it. And I understand you want production. But Allen’s strength isn’t long sustained drives yet. He’s best when he creates. And I’d like to see that with more speed on the field from this draft class

Hopefully Diggs is the answer to that problem