Rd 6, Pick 188 (from Browns): K Tyler Bass, Georgia Southern

3 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

You’re not the gm though right? They obviously have some familiarity with this kid and feel comfortable bringing him in. What qualifies you over Beane to say he can’t win the job? Cause you read an article? 
How about the senior bowl? Read about that? 

Don’t bother. We have SOOOOOoooo many experts here. 

I’ll never understand why ownership demands to hire GM’s, coaches, FO professionals. 

They're ALL here for Free!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

Surely there is no more indication of a struggle with a kicker than drafting the 1st kicker off the board in the 6th round? 

Wasn't the first kicker.

2 minutes ago, promtbr88 said:

Interesting pic. The 10th ranked RB was still there. Eno Benjamin. Must be a reason he's falling.

I'd rather upgrade kicker than a 4th RB.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

Don’t bother. We have SOOOOOoooo many experts here. 

I’ll never understand why ownership demands to hire GM’s, coaches, FO professionals. 

They're ALL here for Free!

Sometimes I can’t help myself. I love the knee jerk reactions people have, it’s kind of addicting to figure out what’s actually going through peoples heads when they post 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Teams don’t usually spend draft capital on a kicker just  expecting him to be a camp leg. I’d say at this point, it’s his job to lose to Hauschka. 

Perhaps, but this point not all the draftees are guaranteed to make the roster anyways so taking a chance becomes easier.

5 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Sweet Jebus that was 2/3 up the post from 58...

mans who are the dummies that say he can’t hit over 50 yards? Please.  The guy could be the next Justin Tucker. Let’s face it, no one here has a clue. The only bad thing about kickers is that teams are forced to give up on them too soon.  You often see kickers stick when they are on their 2nd or 3rd team.